View Full Version : Queen of the Day 2/5/08 Digital Diva's Designs
02-05-2008, 06:17 AM
Let's get to know Digital Diva's Designs! Please check out her store and gallery and leave her some love!
Store link: http://www.digitaldivasdesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=products_new
Diva, here are some questions for you to answer to help us learn more about you!
1. Aside from scrapbooking, what creative outlets do you have?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
4. Share your "designer story". How did you get started?
5. Who is YOUR favorite designer right now?
If you have any questions for the Diva, please post them and let's get to know her better!
02-05-2008, 09:43 AM
How nice it is to feel like a queen! LOL! Well, I wish I could call myself a diva. But, I am really not. I am a little prissy...sometimes! :)
1. Aside from scrapbooking, what creative outlets do you have? I also do a lot of web design, which is very creative in a different way. My portfolio is at www.ashleybaileydesigns.com
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?...when I'm in a skinny phase ('cause we all know we fluctuate) I love tank tops and shorts. When, I'm chunkier, I like to wear sweat pants and t-shirt/sweatshirt.
3. What is your least favorite household chore? Folding clothes...it NEVER ENDS!!!
4. Share your "designer story". How did you get started? I got started because I was inspired by Shabby Princess' business model. I was raised by an entrepreneur and I think I got the bug. Because I mainly work as a web designer, I knew that part of things would be easy for me. So, I thought it would be fun to create and see if I could generate a legitimate income for myself. Well, I found out, I can't! LOL! But, I do have fun chatting with my creative team and the visitors of our site. I also have a very coveted position on SP's creative team! Lord knows, that is all I really wanted anyways! She doesn't realize sometimes how much I love working (cough, cough) for her. She is just wonderful!
5. Who is YOUR favorite designer right now? Oh, man...I love lots of different designers. I love Shabby Princess first. Then, I like Mary Fran at NitWitCollections. I also like the designers who work for our store. Donna has some great commercial use stuff and Christy has some wonderful templates that make designing so easy!
Well, I guess that is it! I would love to answer any of your questions!
Thank you for making me a queen today!!
02-06-2008, 07:48 AM
I absolutely LOVED looking at your web portfolio and you teach it too ! - your digi designs are fab too. you SO deserve being Queen of the Day!! Congrats :yahoo I hear you on the weight fluctuation and I too reach for shirts and a tank or sweats and a tee ;)
02-06-2008, 02:53 PM
wow! You'll never know how flattered I am that you mentioned me as one of the designers you like. Thank you so much for the warm compliment! How sweet is that?!?!
Congrats on being Queen for the Day! May you wear your crown proudly and look down on us peons! hahahahahahahahhaha
and I'm with ya on the sweats and t-shirts (chunky phase for me right now I'm afraid hahahaha)
02-06-2008, 04:22 PM
unfortunately, it's been a few years since i've been able to pull off a tank and shorts! this year maybe? but what would i do without chocolate!
02-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Ash! I just saw this thread! I'm a couple days late but congrats on being queen for the day!
02-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Congrats Ashley! Your designs Rawk!! Thanks for turning me on to nitwit...fun stuff!
02-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Hey Ash! Congrats! See I just follow Fe and Fran around! So, I am late as usual. Hope you had fun being Queen for a Day! :yahoo
Your "ever-so-faithful CT member"
02-16-2008, 04:56 AM
02-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Awww man, I totally missed this when it was your day Ashley! Well, happy-late-Queen-day? :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.