PDA

View Full Version : Studio Michelle @ ScrapbookGraphics is now S4H friendly!

mishou
05-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone,

I've decided to allow limited professional use of my designs at Scrapbookgraphics :) No additional fees or permissions required.

Here is a link to my store. (http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=27)

This new license is retroactive on everything in my store, but the old products still have the old TOU for now.

I'm going to copy and paste my TOU below so you can preview my S4H terms but if you purchase (or have purchased) a kit that has the old TOU and would like an 'official' copy of the new .txt file for your records, please email me at michelle@scrapbookgraphics.com and I'll be happy to send it to you!

I hope my designs can help you in your S4H ventures! :D I've had some help coming up with these terms. I hope they are clear enough. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if they're not!

Thanks!!

LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE:

I am now allowing a limited professional use of my products for home-based Scrap-for-Hire purposes. You do not need to purchase a separate license and you do not need to ask for permisison.

This license applies to any craft or project where the client is receiving a flattened .jpg or printed final product and where individual projects are limited to 100 prints.

Credit must be given to Michelle Godin for products used either on your website or on the client's invoice or any other appropriate place that is in plain view.

My designs must be incorporated into a CUSTOM project for a specific, individual client. You may NOT use my products to create quickpages or premade items of any kind.

Examples of permitted use include:
- Scrap-For-Hire
- photographers
- announcement & card makers

You may NOT use my products for:
- making quickpages and premade items for sale online or otherwise
- web design for hire
- blog banners and blog customizing for hire
- any other online design-for-hire use such as Ebay pages
- any type of advertising or marketing use: you may NOT use my name or my designs to make anything that promotes your own (or anyone else's) business

You may NOT make profit from selling layouts or cards to other designers/photographers in the form of a template, or something THEY may use for profit. Your client must be the end user and receiving the FINAL flattened or printed product.

This Limited Professional Use license does NOT apply to my contributions to collaborative kits at Scrapbookgraphics.com or any other websites.

Sometimes when a collaborative kit is retired I repackage my own portion to sell in my own store. So this is why you may see products in my store that say "retired collab with . .. " You ARE permitted to use that repackaged product because it is no longer considered a collaboration at that time, contains MY products ONLY and is sold from MY store - Studio Michelle @ Scrapbookgraphics.com - and therefore falls under MY own terms of use only.

If you have any doubts about whether or not your intended use is permitted, or if a product applies or not, please feel free to email me at michelle@scrapbookgraphics.com

mcardall
05-27-2008, 07:19 AM
wow!!!! that is marvelous! thank you so much!

Just Plain Kristi
05-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Excellent and clearly worded. Very nice! And thank you very much!

TracerM
05-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks so much!

desi
06-20-2008, 08:16 AM
just e-mailed you...very cool!