PDA

View Full Version : Personality Collection - 25% OFF today only!

meredith
10-26-2006, 09:43 AM
As part of my week long sale-a-bration, the Personality Collection at SBB is 25% off today! Check it out! (http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/home.php?cat=295) :)

Connie@DigiScrapInfo.com
10-26-2006, 10:48 AM
I LOVE that collection. What are you waiting for? Go get it! It is SO awesome!

JennPatrick
10-26-2006, 10:49 AM
I can't believe all the great deals this week. Tomorrow is going to rock with that new collection! I have a question for you Meredith. I saw on your Sale-a-bration graphic that you said your fonts are "Retiring soon." Are you retiring all of your fonts and if so, are you planning on making more? I thought your fonts are the cutest! I used 3 in one layout already. Especially the one on your blog blinkie, I wish you'd sell that one! Well I just had to ask lol. I hope everyone grabs those fonts before they are gone.

Hom74
10-26-2006, 10:50 AM
AWesome collection! Love this one!

meredith
10-26-2006, 11:08 AM
I can't believe all the great deals this week. Tomorrow is going to rock with that new collection! I have a question for you Meredith. I saw on your Sale-a-bration graphic that you said your fonts are "Retiring soon." Are you retiring all of your fonts and if so, are you planning on making more? I thought your fonts are the cutest! I used 3 in one layout already. Especially the one on your blog blinkie, I wish you'd sell that one! Well I just had to ask lol. I hope everyone grabs those fonts before they are gone.

yep...i plan on retiring my fonts at the end of this year. i hope to make more soon, but i just haven't had the time lately. :)

the font in my blog blinkie isn't one of mine though, that's fg nina and you can find it at www.fontgarden.com! :)

renee82
10-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Awesome sale Meredith! Love that collection!!!! You always have the best sales!!! :)

JennPatrick
10-26-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't know where I got the idea that was your font lol. I could have sworn that I read that the one on your blog blinkie was your handwriting lol. Oh well, I'm certainly glad you'll be making more fonts. I think they are all awesome and I've used them all! :)

Yen
10-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Awesome,Meredith!!! Great deals too! Ladies, you have to get this collection!! :D Promise, it's all worth every penny! ;)