PDA

View Full Version : Okay I know you're shoppin...whatcha buyin??

Mish Gasser
11-23-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm currently filling up my cart at The Digi Shoppe, and I keep hitting refresh at Michelle Pearson's store but I guess her sale isn't quite ready yet (and I'm anxiously waiting!!). What stores are you stalking/buying from right now???

kellbuckley
11-23-2006, 09:21 PM
i've done digichick...now i'm heading over to the digishoppe :)

AKSheridan
11-23-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm trying to load up on Michelle Underwood's stuff at SBB! I've been eyeing her stuff for months!! I'm having problems with pages not loading though...I'm going to keep trying though!

aggietha
11-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Done with The DigiShoppe and Tracy Ann's sale, now waiting for SSD and Design by Dani :)

Cori
11-23-2006, 09:35 PM
I've hit TheDigiShoppe twice LOL. Then I went to TheDigiChick.

I've tried doing SBB several times but I can't seem to check out. This happens to me all the time. :(

ETA: It looks like SBB is down. :(

kellbuckley
11-23-2006, 09:37 PM
I did Tracey Ann's sale earlier in the week :) Still at Digishoppe loading up!

aggietha
11-23-2006, 09:44 PM
I think SBB put their shoppe in maintenance for a while.

GinaMiller
11-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Argh. I had at least 3 designers I wanted to buy from at SBB but the pages were taking way too long to load, so I gave up. :( I'll try again in the morning.....

And I bought two Holly kits last night. :)

Angela G
11-23-2006, 10:28 PM
I am so bummed about SBB! I hope I have a chance to shop in the morning! And the site is working better!

tlccreates
11-23-2006, 10:35 PM
I just did ACOT

lunafaerie
11-23-2006, 10:52 PM
I'll be loading up at Scrapbook Graphics and SBB probably!! Can hardly wait actually!!

Terri Walsh
11-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Oh I hear everyone going to the 'big' stores. I hope some of you dont mind checking out some of the 'smaller' stores too! :(
The Daily Scrap is having 75% off, if that helps

Kazadoodle
11-24-2006, 01:13 AM
I went to small store - a one woman store in fact - doesn't get smaller than that - LOL - I just bought about $20 worth of stuff for around $7.00! Gotta love a sale with Coupons!

rmcabana
11-24-2006, 01:26 AM
I need to stop and get some sleep! I've already been too Digi Chick, Digi Shoppe, PDW, GMD and Sweet Shoppe! There are a few more on my list but I need to wait until morning! These sales ROCK! :)

Jezza
11-24-2006, 01:59 AM
Phew Robin! I thought I was the only one with a long list LOL

I've been to The Digi Chick, NDISB, Sweet Shoppe, Scrapbook Bytes, DSP, Cat Scraps, and Scrap Girls

With Dani Designs to go :-/ Ummm.. thank goodness for coupons ;)

1967jodie
11-24-2006, 02:01 AM
Have been to SBB and got Vera Lim's latest kit, Jeanelle Paige's stuff at sweet digi creations, filling my cart at design by Dani.... and SHABBY MISS JENN ALL KITS ARE $2.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trina
11-24-2006, 02:03 AM
I'm filling my cart at Digi Shoppe, too, but it looks like nothing is on sale? Do the sale prices (if any) take effect on checkout?

Thanks...I'm headed to bed ;)

Bunster
11-24-2006, 02:07 AM
I went to small store - a one woman store in fact - doesn't get smaller than that - LOL - I just bought about $20 worth of stuff for around $7.00! Gotta love a sale with Coupons!

who who who??? Show and tell... ;)

penelope
11-24-2006, 02:17 AM
I've done The DigiShoppe, Tracy Ann (actually did that a couple of days ago) and Amy Martin at SBB...staying up till 11pm my time for Designs by Dani LOL...

Pamela Gibson
11-24-2006, 04:52 AM
i'm devastated, i was waiting for my pay check so i could go buy some actions by terry at sbb and for the first time ever i got paid in e-cheque and it WONT CLEAR TODAY!!!!!!! now i cant afford my action that i so desperately wanted. :(

jax
11-24-2006, 05:02 AM
I've been good! Trying not to buy to much.
At The DigiChick I bought a bunch of doodles from Fee Jardine & the Jingle Bell Rock kit from Kimberly Giarrusso. Then I got the Holly Jolly kit free! :)

At The DigiShoppe I got Jen Caputo's folded corner & text paths and Janet Phillips Mini Album templates.

There are some awesome sales, but I really need to keep the spending down. Apparently there are some other people in my house that would like to do some shopping too. LOL

ScrappinRN
11-24-2006, 05:52 AM
I was at the Digishoppe in the wee hours of the night to get in on Ashley Olson's sale (is it bad that I set my alarm for 0130?). I did Sweet Shoppe and DigiChick. Heading over to ACOT, Dani's, and PDW yet. I have a list, and I tried to fill my carts yesterday when I was plotting my course. ;)

I'm also waiting for Michelle to load the new actions in to see if I want those or her mega packs. :)

Julie
11-24-2006, 05:56 AM
who who who??? Show and tell... ;)

Yep don't leave us hanging like that LOL, do tell!

meadow92
11-24-2006, 05:57 AM
ggrrrr Trying to get Michelle Underwood's new kit but SBB is giving me problems. ughh!! Don't they know I really want that new kit of hers. lol

caridura
11-24-2006, 06:00 AM
I shopped at Digi Shoppe already for some Jen Caputo templates. I have a cart loaded up at Design by Dani for her sale today. I need to go to Digi Chick and Sweet Shoppe too.

DDE is having a nice 50% off sale but sadly, the kits I want are all Mega kits and not included. Waaahhh. :(

Christine Borgfeld
11-24-2006, 06:19 AM
I've hit TheDigiShoppe twice LOL. Then I went to TheDigiChick.

I've tried doing SBB several times but I can't seem to check out. This happens to me all the time. :(

ETA: It looks like SBB is down. :(

Delete your cookies if you are in IE - I had this problem before too.

AKSheridan
11-24-2006, 06:34 AM
Anyone still having problems at SBB? No luck last night, and still no luck this morning! I really want Michelle Underwood's new kit too!! And some of her other stuff! It is seriously taking like 5 mins to load a page, and then I get an error page. Soooo incredibly frustrating.

jax
11-24-2006, 06:36 AM
opps! I managed to find a few other things to buy. :) Stopped to ogle Meredith Fenwick's stuff at StudioGirls & ended up with the Hand-Stamped Antique Alpha Stamps & the Misunderstood paper pack. Both were on sale!! Been waiting for them. :)

Also had to stop by Gina Miller's store and use that little coupon she has on her blog to pick up some of those Picture Perfect frames & her new freebies.

Now I REALLY have to quit browsing those sales! :)

Jennilyn
11-24-2006, 06:48 AM
I'm filling my cart at Digi Shoppe, too, but it looks like nothing is on sale? Do the sale prices (if any) take effect on checkout?

Yep, you can see the discounted price when you check out. :)

[michele]
11-24-2006, 07:09 AM
I'm spreading the love everywhere!! :lol

I guess now I have to actually scrap something, right? :eek

SBB is working for me now, albeit very slowly.

:) Michele