PDA

View Full Version : digital photo frames

Joann
11-24-2006, 11:49 AM
I really want to do something special for my dad this xmas and I was thinking of getting a digital photo frame and a memory card with some LOs on it. I am concerned about the quality of these frames and what success/ disappointments you have had with with these frames...any suggestions of a brand who be helpful too!!! thanks in advance!:)

triciadoll
11-24-2006, 12:32 PM
----------UPDATE-----------taking mine back. It is crystal clear and looks great, but until the makers of these frames can get the sizes either 4x6 or 5x7 then I don't want one. Again, just as the one I previously purchased, this one resizes your photo...so heads are cut off, etc. Even when I cropped the photos to the correct size, it stretches and resizes it...frustrating! Oh well, saves me $80.00.------------------------------------------------------

I bought a frame today...it is the Pandigital 7" frame at Mervyn's. I am just going to use it for photos. I had another frame a few months back and tried to do my layouts on it, but it auto-resized the layouts to fit..so they were distorted. I haven't tried a layout on this new frame...and not sure I will as I really wanted it just for photos. BTW...the resolution is AWESOME on this frame...crystal clear.Hopefully someone else will answer this for you.