PDA

View Full Version : Guest Creative Teams

cindyi
11-24-2006, 01:40 PM
I noticed another guest CT call in the calls forums, and I again thought - what a GREAT idea!

How cool would it be to be a guest CT member - you get access to the kits released that month, get to take part in the whole digi-scrap-marketing process, try on being on a ct (I think lots of us don't know exactly what it entales... ) and the designers get to try YOU on. Wow... like I said... COOL!

So,,, I am thinking, I would LOVE to be a guest CT sometime in the future. Not now... I am on 2 creative teams that I love and Christmas is coming, then January and February are busy busy times in my families life... but SOME time, I really want to do this.

Regardless of my shedule, I was thinking that the designers would probably love to know who is interested in being a guest CT - why not start a thread? So I am.... lol!

How about everyone who would love to get their feet wet in the CT pool, post a link here so the designers can take a peak and some of you all can get a cool one month gig?

ashtina
11-24-2006, 01:45 PM
i would love a one month gig! It would take pressure off cause I would know it was only for one month (cause I cannot add anymore full time teams to my plate!) and I just love to help market a designer I love :)

mrs2a50
11-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Other than having SO much fun I wanted to stay forever :) I really enjoyed Gina's gig being just for a month. Its so much easier knowing you aren't committing to a full-time spot!

Kazadoodle
11-24-2006, 02:08 PM
What Ashley said

I love being Ztampf's Z!Guest and I've got another one coming up with another designer, but would love to do more

cindyi
11-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Other than having SO much fun I wanted to stay forever :) I really enjoyed Gina's gig being just for a month. Its so much easier knowing you aren't committing to a full-time spot!

I know! I was thinking there are so many phenomenal layout artists who cannot commit to a full time ct possition, but could easily handle one month stints - that is why I wanted to start this thread. It could be a win-win situation for designers and us people who play with their stuff!

bretta
11-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Me, Me! I love the teams I'm on, but would also really enjoy a short term spot every now and then!

Traci Reed
11-24-2006, 02:45 PM
I will be having a guest CT call very soon ;) (and a regular call too) hehe

I would love to be on some guest CTs too! I have a lot of full time CTs I'm already on but I just love guest spots!

~Cat~
11-24-2006, 03:34 PM

I would love to be on some guest CTs too! I have a lot of full time CTs I'm already on but I just love guest spots!

:clapWOOT!!! I am keeping my eyes pealed for that one!!! :D

kyl099
11-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Guest teams would be fantastic! I love my designers stuff but to have that one month stint with someone new would be tops (BTW if anyone is looking at this for applicants LOL I am a very enthusiastic CT member ;) hehe)

brittanylyn
11-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I love doing guest stints! (Even if they end up being long-term...that's how I started with Ash!) ;)

tnkbuzan
11-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I started as the featured desginer with Katie Pertiet at designerdigitals last year when I was brand new...so glad she gave me a chance. I think the idea of guest CT's is great...a win/win for everyone :)

corina
11-24-2006, 05:49 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my guest CT's! I take on 2-3 a month and they always go above and beyond what i ask!!!! I try to give them anything they want of my crap also! they rock!!!!

gracesmum
11-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Yes, please-count me in... I would love to be a part of a CT team for a short time-sounds like a lot of fun! :clap

lunafaerie
11-24-2006, 06:10 PM
I've only been a guest once and it was great! I would love to consider being a guest once my plate clears a little next month (sadly 2 team terms are ending :( )

Cori
11-24-2006, 06:14 PM
I would love to be considered for guest spots. :) That sounds like tons of FUN!

LibbysMommy
11-24-2006, 06:58 PM
I would love being a guest CT. Being a guest CT for Gina Miller was the BEST!! I would for sure do it again for someone else - well if they wanted me to I would, lol!! :)

shamz17
11-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Wow who's not gonna want this. Just check me out!

InLoveWithDOTS
11-24-2006, 07:16 PM
<------- Lover of guest spots here, too! :)

Rynonut Mom
11-24-2006, 07:20 PM
^
^
^
^
me too!
Love being on Gina's guest CT this month! So much fun!!!

Yen
11-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Me too! :) I started as a Featured Artist for July in Designer Digitals and I'm soo glad Katie asked me to be a part of the amazing community!

I still love to be one...lol If anyone want me..:D

ChristinaS
11-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Sounds like lots of fun, I would love to give it a try if anybody would have me ...

Paula
11-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Being a guest CT would be really awsome! :)

AmyL
11-24-2006, 07:51 PM
I'd love being on a Guest CT as well! :)

webchyck
11-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey, if you're thinking about applying for the Studio Temps positions (http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/wordpress/?p=741) at Scrapbookgraphics, just let Michelle know what kind of a time frame you have. We are keeping our apps for 4 months and then if all goes well, would have another call in late March. So, if March works for you, let her know!

renee82
11-24-2006, 07:56 PM
I would love to be a guest on any team! It sounds like so much fun! Name the time and I'll be there!!! :)

Teresa Victor
11-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Count me in as another Guest CT lover! :)

But, oops.....that Carrie Stephens blinkie resulted from the last guest thread like this- sometimes you just CAN'T say no to full time! LOL

Traci Reed
11-25-2006, 10:31 AM
:clapWOOT!!! I am keeping my eyes pealed for that one!!! :D

hehehehe, thanks!

cindyi
11-25-2006, 06:48 PM
so - any one else out there who thinks a one month gig with a phenomenal designer would be pretty cool?

Nettio
11-25-2006, 06:53 PM
I think it'd be a lot of fun!

Andrea C.
11-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I would LOVE to be on a Guest CT ;) I did it for Meredith Fenwick a while back and it was so much fun, just not long enough when it comes to her incredible designs!

Andrea C.
11-25-2006, 07:16 PM

My eyes will remain peeled for this as this is one of my "dream" spots :clap :clap :clap

KellieP
11-25-2006, 10:35 PM
I think being on a Guest Creative team would be so much fun! There are so many amazing designers out there that I'd love to get my hands on there stuff...even if for a month. My husband & my paypal account would be grateful!

NatalieBird
11-25-2006, 10:40 PM
I also would LOVE to be on a guest Creative team i think its a great idea so anyone ask away...LOL

dmogs
11-25-2006, 11:51 PM
I have a new guest spot open on my team every month! :) I always open to emails... and bribes! ;-) j/k! But if you are interested, I would love to hear from you! :)

~ Dani

Kazadoodle
11-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I have a new guest spot open on my team every month! :) I always open to emails... and bribes! ;-) j/k! But if you are interested, I would love to hear from you! :)

~ Dani

Your stuff is rockin!! I would love to do a guest CT spot with you!!

My gallery that I am second most proud of (LOL - my first is at DAQ and difficult to see if you aren't registered!) is in my siggy!

EdelineMarta
11-26-2006, 02:47 AM
i love being Guest CT right now.. and I did for Meredith and it was wonderful..
would love to be on a guest CT spot too.. :) same as Yen if anyone want me too

LaurenReid
11-26-2006, 02:58 AM
I always open to emails... and bribes! ;-) j/k! But if you are interested, I would love to hear from you! :)
~ Dani

OMG, I'm right there w/ ya Dani! I actually got 2 of my full time ct chickies by those kinda emails! hahhahah Never hurts to gush girls! ;)

I also have guests each month....this month all my full timer's were allowed to "bring a friend to 'work'" ahahah It's been soooo much fun! ;)

xo

Chantal
11-26-2006, 03:29 AM
Yes, please-count me in... I would love to be a part of a CT team for a short time :clap

aggietha
11-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Id love to have guest gigs! Im just so shy to send emails to designers, LOL!

pbumbaca
11-26-2006, 05:46 AM
I just did my first Guest CT spot for Shawna Clingerman and it was so much fun I would definitely love to do it again.

kygirl
11-26-2006, 05:50 AM
What a great way to have fun and still keep yourself from being overcommitted. I'd love it.

Darcy Baldwin
11-26-2006, 06:00 AM
D'uh...editing for the goober-of-the-year award!! I just listed off all the ones I'd love to CT for.

I am currently guesting for Vera Lim and have LOVED being able to be a part of her group and experience all of her new releases this month. Guesting is definitely something I'd love to do more of!!

robinforman
11-26-2006, 07:59 AM
I was a part of Lauren's Bring a Friend to Work month, and had a great time getting to know everyone. One of my teams is ending in Dec (sniff, sniff, sob...) so I will have more time for guest CT spots.

In a separate thought, I think that guest CT spots are a FABULOUS way for designers to get to know scrappers (and vice versa), and really spread the CT love around, KWIM? I totally dig 'em!

Terri Walsh
11-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Well it is just great too see all the interest here. It's kinda a win-win for both the designer and the scrapper I think. Perhaps I will look for a few now for my latest Toddler kit, doing a post now! Thanks!

shalinimunjal
11-27-2006, 12:19 PM
I am interested in doing some guest CTs. I belong to 2 fabulous CTs and was seriously thinking of doing guest CTs. My gallery and blog are in my sig. Pick me!

Juliet
11-27-2006, 12:36 PM
I would love to be on a CT as a guest. I have never done it before and it sounds like fun!

sarahbcmc
11-27-2006, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't be able to commit to another CT long-term, and would never give up the one's I am on now, but I would love a guest CT spot ... I'm just know I am not really a one-kit-at-a-time type of girl ;) Much more mix-and-match!!!! It totally depends on what designers are looking for to show case their designs and if my style would work for them :)

p.s. Yen!!! Ermm, 'if anyone would want me'... phaaa...you've been blowing me away recently. I know you would be on a lot of designers to-die-for list
:eek

Amanda Heimann (aggiefamily)
11-27-2006, 01:15 PM
I will be a guest CT later down the road for one designer but would LOVE to be on more. Especially since one of my gigs is coming to an end.

lisabranka
11-27-2006, 01:18 PM
me, me..can you see me jumping up and down!!