PDA

View Full Version : If you had trouble with SBB today...

TracyAnn
11-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I think it is running smoothly now.... thank you for your patience. Only when you get this sort of demand do the problems show up I guess! I know SBB has worked hard to resolve the problems and by all accounts things are running smoothly.. I know most of my customers had already shopped :-) but my sale will go through until Monday now probably and most of the other girls I know will extend so dont give up yet... The designers have worked so hard to bring you a great sale.

and a 'it could be worse' story...

a few years ago I got up early on Boxing Day (day after christmas) for our Boxing day sales (our Black Friday equivalent) and got to the store as they were opening the elevator from the car park ... so I was first in this entrance with one other person and one of the store managers in the elevator (or lift as we call them LOL) ... and it started and stopped and we were locked in the elevator!!! They used the emergency phone and then my mobile phone to call the store to tell them we were there LOL.. it seems the security overrides hadnt been set to allow for an early open to the store and we were trapped. It took some time but they got us out... and I had missed the things I had come to get :-) . I really thought that the store would apologise with a voucher or something to shop.. they even used my mobile phone to get help ... but no... we just went on our way :-)

so it could be worse... at least we wont run out of stuff :-)

and if you read all that here is a little gift to say thanks for perservering! Because if you 'Love to shop' sometimes you just need to hang tough :-)

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E6C1980E486B9083

or this one if the other has run out

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B069A63E44A8E682

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/TracyAnnR/tracyann_sbbgift.jpg

maybeyousee
11-24-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks! Stuck in the elevator stories give me the creeps. Even worse when you miss a sale!
Sbb seems to be working fine now, but I already got all your Take Two frames earlier in the week:) For once, I was early.

~Julie~
11-24-2006, 05:30 PM
I have a fear of being stuck in a elevator!!

Thanks for your gift :)

jstbkuz
11-24-2006, 05:31 PM
thanks Tracy, these are beautiful!

nanay2angels
11-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Thanks Tracy! This looks great! You're so sweet to offer a freebie. :D
SBB's working fine now and I was able to get your Flip flop sets. :D

jennt1111
11-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Wow, Tracy - what a scary story!

Your freebie is beautiful & what a thoughtful thing to do!

Angela G
11-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Tracy, thank you so much for this great gift!

meredith
11-24-2006, 05:48 PM
tracy ann, you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you wish
11-24-2006, 05:50 PM
No problems for me except I can't possibly buy everything I want!!!!

I shopped a few days ago but went back again today and bought a little more.

Thanks for the freebie.:)

Rona
11-24-2006, 05:53 PM
thanks, Tracy!!!

Digital stuff WON'T ever run out, that's true! :D

DebiH
11-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the freebie, Tracy Ann. I was able to get in and purchase from you (and others) with little trouble this afternoon. The only problem I had was that I was unable to look at things by category, but that was not an insurmountable problem. I got stuck in an elevator with a bunch of people while taking my oldest son on a tour of colleges a while back. It was stuffy and I was stuck with some stuffy people. Yikes! (My son still ended up going to that college, anyway). Thanks again.

lunafaerie
11-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks Tracy Ann, and I did great at SBB today, and stocked up too! Waiting until the wee hours of the morning to do my downloading and I'm a happy camper.

You are so generous with your freebie!! Thanks.

December Roses
11-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Another bonus to digital--it doesn't run out. lol! Beautiful gift Tracy Ann. :)

chris
11-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Such a kind thing to do Tracy! I love the fresh feeling of your gift, Thanks

Sulis
11-25-2006, 02:37 AM
Lovely gift Tracy - thank you! In fact, I'm off to shop your sale today;)

Plucky
11-25-2006, 03:13 AM
Wowzers Tracy! These are precious!! :) Thanks a ton!

Andrea
11-25-2006, 06:37 AM
Hey Tracy,

Thanks so much for this beautiful freebie.

That was SO nice of you, and VERY appreciated!

I had no problems at SBB - in fact, nothing but fun!

(I did my shopping in the afternoon - which seemed

to be a less busy time)

~Andrea :)

Yen
11-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the gift,Tracy! I still haven't done any shopping yet but will surely drop in your shop! Sbb seems okey now..I don't want to stuck in the elevator too :)