PDA

View Full Version : shout-out to Jennilyn and other unnamed designers

cheribear
11-25-2006, 07:57 AM
I just want to thank Jennifer at Jennilyn for sending out a coupon and such a warm thank-you to her CT applicants (I assume it wasn't just me!) - I find it hard to apply for CT's, harder to get the "Sorry, but..." email - but I completely appreciate when designers are so kind in their personal replies to applicants, and throwing in a little bonus is so very much appreciated.

I already burned up my coupon on the sale, but just wanted to say thank you. I don't apply for teams all that often so I am not sure what is typical - but of the ones I have applied to, only 2-3 of them were so kind as to throw in a sweet consolation prize. :) And not all of them have replied personally so that is very very much appreciated too.

Also, seeing designers comment on galleries etc. is something I notice and appreciate when I've applied for a CT. With so many applicants its good to know they took the time to really look at your stuff.

opeysmama
11-25-2006, 08:01 AM
Jennifer is a class act that is for sure! :) How nice of you to post to her!!

Yen
11-25-2006, 08:05 AM
Jennifer is an amazing lady! I'm not one of her CT but she is sweetie for sure! :)

And I have applied a CT spot before that I didn't get any answer too..It happened to me twice that's why I'm soo afraid to try out again anytime in the future...LOL

LauraKaye
11-25-2006, 08:14 AM
It's so nice when they send you a warm fuzzy like that!

mama c
11-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Jennifer rocks and is so very sweet!

mrs2a50
11-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Jennifer, that was really, really sweet of you! All it takes is a "thank you" to take the sting out of not making it :)

Jennilyn
01-31-2007, 06:31 PM
Okay, I'm going to admit why I am posting to this just now...I did a search on myself. LOL I have missed so many posts that people mentioned me and I am ashamed I missed them. :( Anyway, thank you Cheri for applying to my CT and I'm glad you liked the coupon. :) I *may* be having another call soon too. :)

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words too. :)

LindsayLou
01-31-2007, 06:51 PM
Sweet thang, you! ;)

InLoveWithDOTS
01-31-2007, 07:37 PM
She is definitely an awesome gal! :)

Amanda Rockwell
01-31-2007, 07:38 PM
Jen is a sweetheart!!

angedawn
01-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah... I like her too! :) She's awesome! :)