PDA

View Full Version : thank you to...

amandajane
11-25-2006, 03:56 PM
...mamamenz. I was going to do a real funky Christmas card this year but when I saw yours I just had to umm card-lift it. So thanks for the inspiration.

Also a big thanks to Angela Barton & Mary Fran. I love my card and I love your stuff!!!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/amandajanew/web%20stuff/christmascard2006copy.jpg

I can't put it in the gallery yet, coz my Mum checks my layouts there.

ACE's Wild
11-25-2006, 03:59 PM
That is just beautiful!! Love it!

lorigaud
11-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Excellent card-lift LOL! :)

LibbysMommy
11-25-2006, 07:24 PM
It turned out so cute!! :)

angedawn
11-25-2006, 09:26 PM
OH my heck... I'm actually out of town and I just logged onto my computer and someone sent me a link to this thread (um... thanks for that Tiff!) and I'm so glad that I logged on tonight!

I LOVE your card... and I might have to "scraplift" it myself... lol! Yeah, my Xmas list people need that coming to their mailbox, right? I love using it on layouts, but funny I've never thought to put it on a card.

I'm so glad that my stuff is being sent to mailboxes everywhere this holiday season! :) Thanks for sharing with us too... I"m off to find the original layout you "card lifted" :)

Yen
11-25-2006, 09:33 PM
WOW! this turned out beautiful! I love how you used Ange's stuff:) She's amazing!

bretta
12-07-2006, 06:46 AM
I missed this thread and only saw it because of Ange's blog showing her Christmas card and pointing back to this one...

But, what I love about this card is that you don't need everyone to get together at once for a photoshoot! I've been trying to do that, but someone always "needs a haircut" or something else going on...sigh, life with teenagers! I'm going to scraplift too!

~Julie~
12-07-2006, 07:14 AM
I just broke down and got these shelf letters!! My credit card company is probably loving me right now!