PDA

View Full Version : TWO more reasons to use ACDSee Photo Manager for organizing!

Connie@DigiScrapInfo.com
11-26-2006, 07:37 AM
Ok ladies this weekend I realized TWO more reasons that ACDSee is a great organizing software & saves time & money.

1) It saves you $$'s because you can see what you've bought! :p Seriously!! When I was shopping on Friday there were a couple of things I couldn't remember if I'd bought. So I opened up ACDSee & checked & umm yep - I owned them.

2) Cropping, fixing red eye, exposure, etc is a snap!! Last night after I collected photos for the annual calender - I wanted to do some cropping..... and I loved the way that ACDSee did it!! I cruised thru those photos in a slide show manner, doing each photo & saving the cropped version.

I'm not sure if it's legal for software to be this much fun! As people get started with it - they keep saying how fun it is to rediscover what they already have.

I've updated my signature with a new thread where my sister lists the steps to getting started.

Sulis
11-26-2006, 07:51 AM
I know - I'm totally in *love* with ACDSee.:lol

mlpieters
11-26-2006, 09:53 AM
i haven't gotten that far yet but i'm really loving this program. i completely emptied out my pse 4.0 organizer.