PDA

View Full Version : Xmas for Lena's kids, UPDATE

Deanna Tafoya
11-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey everyone. Well we have $180.00 dollars!!!! Yeah. Lena has sent me a list that of gifts. We will be providing for a 6 year old boy, and her baby girl. You all have been so great. If anyone else would still like to donate to help with her kid's Xmas, please PM me. Thank you so much to everyone who has pitched in. I will be going shoping in one week. I want to make sure that everyone who wanted to help had a chance. I will be posting copies of recipts here at DST. I will also be taking photos of the all the gifts and also making a list of everything that has been bought. Thank you to all that have helped give Xmas to these kids. Thanks to the kind people here at DST, Her little ones are going to have a great Xmas!!!

December Roses
11-26-2006, 10:38 AM
That's great! Shipping is going to be a lot. Maybe you could do a Toys R Us gift card?

scrapyardkath
11-26-2006, 10:41 AM
I must be out of it, what is this for? Thanks!

Deanna Tafoya
11-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Here you go. Here is the link to a thread that she started asking for some prayers. I read it and started a thread asking for some help from DST so that her kids will have a good Xmas. Read the thead here http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=20304

mamakimberly
11-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Or Amazon.com ships FREE from toysrus if you are worried on shipping! :)

Fab!