PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone who has used Winkflash

LibbysMommy
11-26-2006, 10:39 AM
I just uploaded my Christmas card to Winkflash and it is showing me the preview of what the card will look like. Is it normal because of the file size for the picture to look kind of blurry and almost grainy? I just want to make sure this is normal and that the finished product won't really look like that before I place my order. Thanks for your help!! :)

DeeZee
11-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Mine doesn't look blurry or grainy at all ... I'd double check your order before you place it.

My problem is that I can't get the coupon to work!! ARGH!

amandajane
11-26-2006, 11:07 AM
That happened to me too. I did mine yesterday and posted here because I had only heard good things about cards from winkflash. So now its just sitting there waiting for me to do the order, but I'm a little hesitant because of the preview.

mamakimberly
11-26-2006, 11:13 AM
YES, they will be fine!

I have NO idea why the previews are ugly but they print FABULOUS!

I've had over 450 Christmas cards printed there this year! ALL fab, ALL had cruddy previews!

Mandy
11-26-2006, 11:33 AM
I was just coming over here to search for a thread on exactly this. My card is mainly red and in the previews it is SUPER compressed and gross looking. I'm really afraid to order because I don't want my cards looking like that....eek!:sulk

DeeZee
11-26-2006, 11:37 AM
LOL now I'm worried about mine because the preview looked good!!

jax
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
I ordered 2 different cards in the same order. One looked fine, the other looked horrible. I ordered anyway, and they were both great. So it must be some glitch at winkflash during the order process.