PDA

View Full Version : Keyword Sunday!

Shannon
11-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Got a free moment? Go through your gallery and click "Edit Photo". Plug in keywords for at least 5 layouts (more if you're feeling motivated!) This will help make DST's gallery a more functional gallery for those looking for particular inspiration. If someone is searching for layouts with DOODLES....your layout might be just the inspiration they need right?

And did you know that if a word is NOT in the key word section, it may not show up in a search at all? Words in the Key Word section are the only ones that are guaranteed to register in a search.

Examples of keywords would be to plug in the title, words that describe the subject of the layout (daughter, dance, recital,), words that describe some of the focal techniques (brush work, blending, collage, graphic, clean, simple, paint, doodles, circles, journaling) and ESPECIALLY the name of the designer and kit who designed the kit! All of these things will help people when they are searching for a very particular idea and will therefore make DST's gallery a better tool and resource for all digital scrappers!

So please help us by going through your gallery and adding in the key words for at least 5 of your layouts today.

Ready, set go!

KellieP
11-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Will do!

Alice Naylor (Okblues Designs)
11-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Thanks Shannon, will add to some of mine.

DawnMcD
11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
will do a few more of mine, I think I ahve almost all of them done now and I have been trying to remember to do it when I upload

Shannon
11-26-2006, 09:58 PM
:clap Thanks everyone!!! :cheer