PDA

View Full Version : Best time to sell s/b items on Ebay?

Florida Cindy
11-26-2006, 10:43 AM
I have alot of idea books to sell on Ebay. Can anyone tell me when is the best time to sell these items on Ebay? They are in excellent condition but I just don't use them.

Trina
11-26-2006, 11:20 AM
My eBay pointers:

DON'T have an auction end in the middle of the night. Makes it hard for "watchers" to watch until that time.

Ending between 6 and 9 p.m. is good because it allows (most) people to get home from work and check their auctions.

Don't have an auction end on a holiday--most people won't check eBay on a holiday.

If I can think of more, I'll let you know.

PM me please with a list of your idea books before you list them. I'm an idea book junkie ;)

Jezza
11-26-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm selling now, just before Christmas/New Year (Since a lot of things don't go then) and only having 4 weeks to go was putting me under immense pressure ;)

But yeah, I'm with Trina. Between 6-9pm are good times to sell! I have mine usually finishing around 8:30ish 1/4 to 9 just so workies get home, have time to hopefully have dinner, and then can jump on the computer before falling into bed!

Good luck with selling them! :D

Lindsay
11-26-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm going back and forth between putting things up right now. Should I do for those who may be looking for Christmas gifts or should I hold off because people are trying to use their money for gifts rather than themselves. I've got a huge assortment of paper supplies that I've been meaning to get rid of!

mimsmom
11-26-2006, 01:59 PM
I also heard somewhere that tuesday nights are a great day to end on.