PDA

View Full Version : Please help me PSE4 users with Traci Murphy's Drop Shadows

2BG
11-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi everyone,
I want to preface this post by saying Traci Murphy is soooo helpful and this post is in now way a post about dissatisfaction...just a quest for some help that could possibly solve my problem. Please read on...

I bought Traci Murphy's drop shadows (set 1 and 2) for PSE4 about a month ago. When I installed them a few of the icons were all scrambled up but that was no biggie since I could read the file name below and they still worked. In drop shadow set #2 I couldn't get Cardboard dark bkg to work...it gives me a message saying "cannot complete your request because file cannot be found."

Now Traci has been trying everything with me....resetting my downloads...sending me attachments on an email..sending just the cardboard zip. And nothing is working. I am installing them to the right folder and clearing my cache files all while pse4 is closed and then rebooting. But nothing is helping with that one file (cardboard drk bkg)
it always say file cannot be found. I've even put the acn and psd file in folders of their own and still no luck!

If anyone could help me I would be so thankful! Traci is away all day and I have been working at this for a couple days now and just thought I might get some help here. Thanks a lot!

Daniellesmama
11-27-2006, 11:26 AM
If all else fails, see if there is an update to PSE that you need to install.

Have you checked Adobe's user forums to see if you can find someone else with the same message and what their resolution was?

2BG
11-27-2006, 12:15 PM
I checked for updates....and I'm all up to date. So its not that either...but thanks for the suggestion.