PDA

View Full Version : need photo editing help/tips

MizAmyLou
11-27-2006, 03:49 PM
So I did a "photo shoot" this afternoon with a friend from church She has two young children and not much money and wanted me to do her kids christmas pics (no pressure, right?). well I did good on her 3 year old little boy. The 2 month old baby however is a different story. She has ruddy complexion in some, in others she's laying on a hot pink satin blanket that I would love to "tone down" some if I could. Are there any actions I could buy that would help a baby's complexion, and give me a softer more portrait-y feel to some of these? She's wearing light pink too...and my flash really left some spots way too overexposed. I know there are a lot of good actions out there, but I need specific names to look for. I know Kim Hill was working on a set for girls in pink so I am going to check into that one too....any help would be great. I would love for these pics to be good for her. Thanks!

pjaye
11-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm only a point and shoot photographer - but I live Michelle Pearson's actions....she sells at Scrapbookbytes.
You might find something in hers that will do what you need.

MizAmyLou
11-27-2006, 06:01 PM
lol yeah I know she's awesome...I guess what I am asking is WHICH ones of hers, (or anyone else's) should I get ? I mean what I need is something to correct complexion, tone down bright pink shiny blanket, lol and soften. Any tips?