PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Danielle from Something Blue Studios!!! I love...

emilypowers(bugshine)
11-27-2006, 05:15 PM
my magnets!!! :clap

I didn't even know that you could have magnets made of your layouts until I read a DST thread a couple of weeks ago.

As soon as I read it, I hightailed it over to SBS (http://www.somethingbluestudios.com/)and bought a whole batch of mangets. I'm always looking for creative ways to display my art. And they'll make a nice little stocking gift for my mom and mil.

Her customer service was totally fab and she even threw in a complimentary gift and took the time to handwrite me a note!!!

I LOVE MY MAGNETS!!! The quality is extraordinary and now my fridge looks pretty too.

And, no, she's not paying me to say this...lol :D.

Audra
11-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Just checked those out!
Very cool!

Lindsay
11-27-2006, 05:25 PM
I ordered last year and loved the magnets so much, I purchased a bunch more last night and she has some new calendar ones that I had to get too! LOL, she's not paying me either :)

pagebypaige
11-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh man...thanks for the reminder!! I have to get mine ordered this week!!

Hom74
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
They are awesome! I've ordered 2 different bunches last year for different events and I love them. I hope she sees this and responds b/c I need to PM her...I just placed an order yesterday or today and I'm not sure if my order went through or not.

****ETA = just checked my junk/bulk/spam folders and found the email :)

Sent you back the file.

Alissa Jones
11-27-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm glad to hear that, because I really want to buy some too.

sarahbcmc
11-27-2006, 11:44 PM
It is such a cool idea. I'm definately going to do it this year!

mlewis
11-28-2006, 05:50 AM
I can't wait to order mine. The problem is deciding which layouts to use!

AngelaPowers
11-28-2006, 05:59 AM
Thanks for the heads up Em...just ordered my bunch last night...and I can not wait to see them :)

Jennilyn
11-28-2006, 06:22 AM
I did mine and LOVE them!! I'll prolly be ordering more in February because I've done a few more favorite LO's since I did my order last month. LOL

MandiD
11-28-2006, 06:57 AM
Quick question ... do the minimum 5 magnets all have to be the same or can they be 5 different designs?

sarahj
11-28-2006, 07:16 AM
i feel like i have posted this already but am too lazy to go back and look.

i LOOOOOOVE these magnets. I have ordered a couple of different times, including for mother's day gifts last year (i'm waiting for the order i just placed, i can't wait to see them! i think they will make fun christmas gifts too!)

danielle has always been wonderful, very fast, and she has a customer for life from me!

now i just need to find time to scrap more so i can make more magnets! :)