PDA

View Full Version : IT'S SNOWING!!!!!

brittanylyn
11-27-2006, 06:38 PM
:eek OMGosh, I'm such a geeky Oregonian. Check out the pics on my blog (link in my sig) and the entry right before the pics.

Thanks for indulging in my snow geekiness. :clap

mrs2a50
11-27-2006, 06:48 PM
LOL! Isn't it fun?!? Check out my blog - link in my sig!

Kazadoodle
11-27-2006, 06:51 PM
I wish!!! We are heading into summer - I hate summer :(

I loved the two weeks we spent in Canada over Christmas in 2004 - so snowy, so cold, so fabulous!!! LOL

mlpieters
11-27-2006, 07:12 PM
girl. it's suppose to snow here tomorrow. i so hope it does and doesn't blow away.

and for you - after reading your blog - check out my layout!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=44313&cat=500&ppuser=245

people say that i'm going to get sick of it - but i don't think so!

tnkbuzan
11-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey...I'm a geeky Oregonian, too...the snow is awesome :)

Kim Mauch
11-27-2006, 07:27 PM
We were all going crazy at work today (downtown Portland). Everyone is hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

Trina
11-27-2006, 07:31 PM
LOL! Isn't it fun?!? Check out my blog - link in my sig!

Yup, another Oregonian checking in with snow...of course, LaGrande gets snow almost 100% of the time the week of Thanksgiving. We live in the mountains outside LaGrande and probably have a foot or so, while town, only 6 short miles away, has about 3-4 inches.

Julie, while on your blog, I saw your LO, "Cute Doesn't Do Me Justice," and once again, I am LOVIN' your doggies ;)

jonee
11-27-2006, 07:53 PM
We live in the greater Vancouver, BC area where it usually rains. This is what it looked like at our house this morning after a day and a half of snow. No golf for my DH this week! :lol
Snowy Day on the "Wet Coast" (http://http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=46346&cat=500&ppuser=1539)

brittanylyn
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey...I'm a geeky Oregonian, too...the snow is awesome :)

Maybe we should form a club.

(I think the snow has stopped. I'm scared to open the blinds again because I don't want to be disappointed.)

4noisyboys
11-27-2006, 07:58 PM
We were up in Alaska for the first snow fall right on Oct 26. When we awoke on the 29th...it was snowing, and even had some blizzard like conditions. Since I'm in SoCal, it was fun getting on the parkas and bundling up!! Such fun!! I miss living in Seattle for those once or twice a year "snow weeks".

mrs2a50
11-27-2006, 08:17 PM
Yup, another Oregonian checking in with snow...of course, LaGrande gets snow almost 100% of the time the week of Thanksgiving. We live in the mountains outside LaGrande and probably have a foot or so, while town, only 6 short miles away, has about 3-4 inches.

Julie, while on your blog, I saw your LO, "Cute Doesn't Do Me Justice," and once again, I am LOVIN' your doggies ;)

Thanks Trina!

We never get this - especially this early. I'm lovin' it!!

Alissa Jones
11-27-2006, 08:45 PM
It was such a treat to have a little snow today. I'm really hoping for a snow day tomorrow too. I want to play!

andreavictoria
11-27-2006, 08:52 PM
A geeky Washingtonian, lol! Lovin' the snow, just not when I have to drive in it....haha!

tnkbuzan
11-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Wow, Andrea...didn't know you were in Washington :) It's fun meeting all my "neighbors" :)

field_ja
11-27-2006, 08:54 PM
:clap :clap I am jumpin up and down... for the snow here in Seattle... I am such a kid in a candy store when it comes to snow....... YIPPEE:clap :clap

And my new ski pants arrived today... oh cant wait

andreavictoria
11-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Wow, Andrea...didn't know you were in Washington :) It's fun meeting all my "neighbors" :)

I know right! Didn't know there were so many of us relatively close by :)

juliebee70
11-28-2006, 12:55 AM
whaa! :cry how come you all get snow and I don't! I'm looking forward to it! Now, of course, the rain that I did get today will probably freeze and give us scary ice instead. :(

brittanylyn
11-28-2006, 05:07 AM
Where are you, Julie? I totally jumped out of bed this morning to see if it was still snowing (it is!!!) but I think there's no hope for people in town. I live on the side of a mountain, so I think I still have to go to work. :P

Pamela Gibson
11-28-2006, 05:09 AM
this is so unfair. lol. i lived just north of the canadian border, about 10 min away from it and as soon as i move to england to go to university it starts snowing like mad there. so many years without much snow then as soon as i'm gone my parents get a foot and a half in november. lol. just my luck.

brittanylyn
11-28-2006, 05:19 AM
this is so unfair. lol. i lived just north of the canadian border, about 10 min away from it and as soon as i move to england to go to university it starts snowing like mad there. so many years without much snow then as soon as i'm gone my parents get a foot and a half in november. lol. just my luck.

LOL!!! I know how you feel! I had been in my hometown for Thanksgiving and I was told it was going to storm (amazing rain and 40-50 mph winds) which is something I'm oddly fascinated with. Well, it didn't happen. It was SUNNY. In OREGON. In NOVEMBER. Well, it's snowing now, so I guess I'll take the compromise. :lol

joelsgirl
11-28-2006, 06:12 AM
Well I live in Arkansas, and we were wearing shorts yesterday! I LOVE warm autumns, and we have only had a handful of cold days. Of course we probably won't see any snow before I leave in January :( But if I had to choose, I would choose WARM anyday! I guess that makes me the odd girl out here, huH?

Enjoy your snow!
Kellie