PDA

View Full Version : give yourself a little gift of inspiration

digigrandma
11-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Does anybody else buy some gifts for yourself at this time of year? My husband actally likes me to do some of my own gift buying. Then he's sure of getting me what I really want. Here's an idea for us scrappers and there's a coupon code for saving 10% between now and Christmas Day at Ideabooks4U.com.
http://www.ideabooks4u.com/

coupon code for 10% off:
f5a8ec

I've got my eye on Designing With Type for my own inspiration. What scrapping book or mag are you thinking of buying?

Woohoo, I just realized the coupon code for 10% off works at the Designer Digitals store, too. (thanks Kathie02 for that bit of good news!)

AmyK
11-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I already bought the Designing With 2007 Calendar, and I have been a good girl and have not even peeked at it since it arrived (over a month ago!). I will be wrapping it up as a gift from my sweetie for the very same reason - he would have NO idea I wanted it or even where to pick it up!

Audra
11-27-2006, 06:56 PM
I think I have already had my Christmas!
my sweetie spoiled me with new cameras,
big rebel, little digital elph
(pun intended!)
and new computer......so looks like I'll be wrapping a few empty
boxes and stickin them under the tree this Christmas! lol!

Kylie
11-27-2006, 07:10 PM
A great opportunity to get that DW Calendar that I have been umming and aahing over!!!!

digigrandma
11-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Audra, you have been a good girl to get all those high tech gifts!

Amy, I bought the calendar, too. I have peeked, but haven't started using the awesome ideas. It's enough to make your head swim. Good for you to not peek. LOL!

Kylie, go for it!

Katie Scrapbook Lady
11-27-2006, 08:29 PM
I bought myself the calendar also but I've peeked also Merrilee :)

m1218p
11-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Wow, I wish DH felt that way about me buying gifts for me! But, in terms of ideas, Katie's Amazing Month of Memories is chock full of good stuff and the price is always right. The December issue was just released and it's on sale for just $3.00. Marci

kathie02
11-27-2006, 09:11 PM
LOL Merrilee...I got the calendar too...and I have done way more than peek!!!! I think I need to get DW Color and Elsie's new book!!

The coupon also works at DesignerDigitals too!!!! The best part is that it is good until Christmas...woohoo!!!!

digigrandma
11-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Kathie, thank you for that bit of good news about the 10% off at DD, too. Wow!

Glad I'm not the only one peeking at the Designing With 2007 Calendar ahead of time! Hee hee

Marci, great tip on Katie's Amazing Month of Memories. Perfect stocking stuffer gift! (Yes, I fill my own stocking, too.) thank you!

deenaw
11-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Ooo! I *love* ideabooks4u!!! They are so fast!!! I guess now's the time to get that "Beautiful Basics" book I've had my eye on! Yay! This coupon is just the thing I needed to justify another purchase! :lol

Jennilyn
11-28-2006, 09:02 AM
I've bought a few things for myself this year, but DH wants to get me something. He keeps saying he wants me to tell him what to buy because he doesn't know...we've been together for over 10 years so you think he could just see something and think "oh, maybe Jen would like this" rather than me tell him exactly what I want. I could do that myself! And I guess I already did! LMAO

tnkbuzan
11-28-2006, 09:52 AM
There was just a thread about great customer service, and I can tell you, customer service doesn't get any better than from Katie and Randy. I can't think of a better gift then some inspiring books under my tree.....better go make a list for my husband right now ;)

PS: I want that calendar, too!!!