PDA

View Full Version : I just descovered Jen Wilson and OMG!

ladybug*kisses
11-27-2006, 07:32 PM
I just love her stuff.

I see that she is having a birthday party tomorrow. Is anything going to be on sale or is it just new product coming out.

I don't want to buy anything tonight if stuff is going on sale tomorrow, but if there is no sale I want to start buying tonight. :lol

Happy Birthday Jen!

Trina
11-27-2006, 07:35 PM
I just love her stuff.

I see that she is having a birthday party tomorrow. Is anything going to be on sale or is it just new product coming out.

I don't want to buy anything tonight if stuff is going on sale tomorrow, but if there is no sale I want to start buying tonight. :lol

Happy Birthday Jen!

Oh, babe, if you're just now discovering JW, you need to pad your PayPal account and hang on to your shorts :lol I <3 JWD!!!!

I'm not on her CT, but I do believe there are new releases tomorrow, sale (cuz she didn't have one on Black Friday, planning this one instead), etc., etc. I have her birthday written in my planner, just like I'd have one of my kids' BDs written on it. Me thinks I'm obsessed or something :p

sphmaz
11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
JW fan here too! :) My first purchase was her Worn Comfort collection....LOVE it! I'm hoping to get the Merry Days of Christmas tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Jen! :)

as you wish
11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Start filling your cart tonight because it will be busy tomorrrow. lol

Audra
11-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Yepppp
I agree.....fill your cart tonite!

ladybug*kisses
11-27-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm so excited....This is better than christmas!

Kathy Wagner
11-27-2006, 07:57 PM
I love Jen's stuff too...she has the greatest beading around! I can't wait to shop. :clap

tlccreates
11-27-2006, 08:30 PM
I just got $$ for my birthday so I guess I will be passing it on to Jen for her birthday :lol
my cart is filled and waiting on line

so, at what hour does the sale and new goodies start??? I've got a busy day tomorrow and there is no way I want to miss this. How about 12:01 ?????

LeeAndra
11-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Read all abt it here:
http://digishoptalk.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=25

See ya there!! :)

Sorashell
11-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, I'll preface by saying "yes" I am on Jen's CT but even if I wasn't and really way before I was, I said the same thing as you are. I love me some Jen Wilson! There's something about her stuff that really, really speaks to me. It's like she takes the essence of something and somehow turns it into art, kwim?

Anyways, I'll be around tomorrow having a good ol' time on her birthday. Hope everyone will be there!

JenWilson
11-27-2006, 08:50 PM
hehe... there will be lots of fun stuff for sure... the server may be slow but I have been told by the host they are watching the load... fun times.. forum activities and chat PLUS new product!!! Come on over and play!

Cori
11-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Jen.... I'm so excited. :) :) Thanks for the update and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you babe!

4PeasInMyPod
11-27-2006, 09:33 PM
The sale sounds like an awfully good deal; I've just got sooo much of Jen's stuff that I'm hoping against hope that I don't already have most of those element packs! Lee

Hom74
11-27-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm gonna be a d/l fool come tomorrow!!!!!