View Full Version : Featured Scrapper 12-11... belgianangel (aka Nancy)!
12-11-2006, 06:27 PM
This weeks featured scrapper is Belgian Angel. Oh goodness... this girl has such a well defined style! :) Her layouts are swirly, blendy, painty and just plain georgeous! Oh, and she knows how to work a good Scripty font too! I was so impressed with each and every one of her georgeous layouts!!
Here is the link to her gallery:
And two of my favorites of hers are:
OK, Nancy, we would love to know a bit more about you... so if you would answer the "questions"... we'd be happy! :)
1. What program do you use to scrap?
2. What camera do you use to take photographs?
3. What are your 3 favorite fonts at the moment?
4. What kind of digital products are you a sucker for?
5. What was the last digital product you bought (give us a link please)?
6. What creative teams are you on or would you love to be on?
7. What show can you not miss on tv every week?
8. What movie could you watch over and over again?
9. Do you have a favorite cd that you like to listen to when you scrap?
10. What other hobbies or crafts do you love?
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Go go go Nancy!!! I so love your gallery! :)
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Congratulations Nancy!! LOVE You girl!! Now I can I knew you before you were famous!!
12-11-2006, 06:33 PM
What an awesome gallery!! I just love her style!! And the journaling is so moving!!
Congrats Nancy!!! :)
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM
I love Nancy's gallery - pure eye candy! Congrats!
12-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Fabulous gallery......wonderful style and such a great choice. Contrats!!!!
Wowowowowow. Utterly amazing!!
12-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Yay nancy! Such amazing LOs!
12-11-2006, 10:32 PM
wohoo Nancy... you have gorgeous pages girl
12-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Go Nancy!!! I love your style, but you already know it! ;)
12-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Congrats to you!!!!
12-12-2006, 03:28 AM
Beautiful gallery!! I love all the creative touches you add to your layouts. Ange gave your style a wonderful description "swirly, blendy, painty and just plain georgeous!" ...........I agree!!
12-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Woohoo Nancy!!!! Congratulations!!! :clap (great choice Ange!!)
I`m not surprised at all! NANCY ROCKS the digi world!!! She`s amazing and she has the best layouts out there!!! Great pick,Ange!!!
And congrats, Nancy! Very well deserved!!! Mwahhh
12-12-2006, 05:50 AM
Wooohooo, Nancy!! That's awesome, you SO deserve it!! :D
12-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Congratulations! Beautiful beautiful gallery.
12-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Congratulations! You totally deserve to be recognized! Your style is amazing and your gallery is a treat to look at! I've been a fan of yours since I "discovered" you a few months ago!! LOL
12-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Congratulations Nancy! One of my fav. layouts that you've done is 'if I could'. Don't be surprised when you see it scraplifted in my gallery one day!
Julie Ann Shahin
12-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Stunning! Congratulations Nancy!
12-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Oh wow.. I am so very flattered and honored! Thank you so very much, ladies, from the bottom of my heart, for your super kind words!
Now for those who want to know a bit more about me, I'll answer those questions right here:
1. What program do you use to scrap? Photoshop CS 2 - would not dream of being without it! :)
2. What camera do you use to take photographs? I used to use a Minolta Dynax 505Si, but with the cost of traditional (not to mention the un-flexibility) it is now sitting around gathering dust! I don't have a good digital camera yet, so I am using this dodgy 3MP digital point and shoot, lol. Thank God for Photoshop!!!
3. What are your 3 favorite fonts at the moment? Those would be: Hurricane, Turbo Ripped and Dirty Ego
4. What kind of digital products are you a sucker for? Oh gosh, if it is shabby, grungy and has cool colors I am wanting it! I also love out-of-the-box elements. There is so much creative talent at the moment that I have a kilometer long wish list! :)
5. What was the last digital product you bought (give us a link please)? That must be Lisa Whithey's Believe (http://www.scrapartist.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=19&zenid=0fe0934cf50c689a6a0b70fd8d7b3df5&main_page=index) kit - totally awesome! And I have to start getting all the schtuff from my wishlist!
6. What creative teams are you on or would you love to be on? I am so very honored to be on the creative teams of the awesome and very talented: Kim Hill, IOD girls, Marsha Zepeda and Corina Nielsen! Woohoo!
7. What show can you not miss on tv every week? Now if they could show "24" all year round, I would not miss a minute of it! My alltime favorite! Then there's Greys Anatomy, CSI, Nip Tuck... I must admit I am a big fan of TV shows! Now if only I could find the time to watch them all!
8. What movie could you watch over and over again? Note: I am a big, big movie lover. I have seen the whole Lord Of The Ring trilogy about 9 times! *gulp* and I am a sucker for thrillers and human drama. My last favorite would be "The World's Fastest Indian" - a gem of a movie with a marvellous Anthony Hopkins. I've seen it 3 times already!
9. Do you have a favorite cd that you like to listen to when you scrap? Yes, I cannot scrap without my "Soft Mood" collection, that comprises of Josh Groban, Secret Garden, music from motion pictures such as The Passion Of The Christ, Gladiator (I am a huge fan of Hans Zimmerman!) and some Dutch songs. Soft tones, beautiful voices, gorgeous melodies... brings me in the right mood to scrap every time!
10. What other hobbies or crafts do you love? Oh, I love making my own jewellery and beauty products! And there's nothing I love more than whipping up a batch of lipgloss or creating beautiful jewellery and give it to people I love (and there's many - including all of YOU!) ;)
There. Once again, thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed reading a bit more about me!
12-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Congrats Nancy!! I always enjoy seeing things you post :)
12-13-2006, 04:42 AM
Congratulations Nancy. You have a beautiful gallery.
12-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Congrats Nancy, I love your style and your entire gallery.
12-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Oh,I love your gallery too,Nancy!!! Congrats! It's SO well deserved:):):)
12-13-2006, 11:24 AM
Congratulations Nancy! Your gallery is awesome!! :0)
12-15-2006, 09:34 AM
Nancy- Congratulations! Your gallery is so inspiring and you're such an all around nice person here on the boards. I'm glad to know you!
12-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh I know, Nancy is just Amazing!!!!! Gosh, I am so blown away by all of her layouts. She truly defines "Digital ARTIST"!!!! And now she is also an AMAZING Designer as well - You Rock Nancy - You Go Girl!!!!
12-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Nancy, you are an aMaZiNg scrapper. This is so well-deserved. And you have excellent taste in scrap music ;)
12-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Nancy--you are having one heck of a week in the digital world! ;) Many congrats to you!!
12-16-2006, 06:51 AM
Yeah ! Congrats! And a well deserved pick ! This girl rocks all layouts and has this gorgeous style! Love you, but you know that already, Nancy, do you?!
12-16-2006, 07:40 AM
You are an amazing artist, I cannot wait to check the gallery every week to see what you've come up with next!!:D
12-18-2006, 04:05 PM
Woot - congratz Nancy
12-19-2006, 08:09 AM
I am in absolute agreement - she does beautiful work!
12-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Congrats, Nancy! HUGZ
12-26-2006, 06:24 AM
Congratulations Nancy - what a wonderful pick - your gallery rocks!
01-02-2007, 05:07 AM
I think half of her gallery is in my favorites! Congrats!
01-06-2007, 08:13 AM
very artistic!! great design. I love the flourishes and paint, photos are gorgeous too.:clap
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.