View Full Version : How can you do curved text in PSP?
07-11-2006, 04:21 PM
I would like to make my text curved around a circle or just in a half moon shape. How can I do this in PSP? Thank you so much.
07-11-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for or not...
07-11-2006, 09:09 PM
This is how I do it:
1. open new image
2. create a new raster layer
3. Click the preshape tools tool, then select ellipse
4. draw an ellipse. This will make the shape of your text so take your time on it.
5. Click the text tool on the edge of the ellipse, until you see the rounded A and then write your text
6. On the layers menu, you'll see the vector layer, click on the plus sign until you see the layers in the vector layer
7. In the vector layers, right click on the text layer and then convert text to curves and then as a single shape
8. Click on the ellipse layer and then hit the delete key on your keyboard. Don't use the delete layer thing in psp because it will delete the entire vector and you'll have to start over.
9. Delete the raster layer that you created in #2.
Now you have curved text. Hope this helps!
07-12-2006, 05:39 AM
Thanks ladies. I will give both these methods a try. :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.