PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do?

Mellykat
07-16-2006, 12:43 AM
I have a burning question that I want to put "out there"...

I have this affliction that makes me a major grammar and spelling freak. Typos and word misuse jump off the page and scream at me, and I have a hard time turning a blind eye to them. Sometimes it's a simple typo, and sometimes it's brutal word misuse.

Here's the question:

Do people want to know if there's a simple typo in a layout, post or kit? Do people want to hear about it if they spell a word incorrectly? Does it p**s people off if someone points it out? My friend and I were discussing this today and have found this issue plagues us both.

I was at a site today that shall remain unnamed...downloading a freebie kit, and the very title of the kit has a misspelled word in it. Yikes! I would certainly NEVER correct someone in an open forum, but I'm even leery about leaving a PM because I sincerely wouldn't want to offend.

What would you do? And PLEASE, if you EVER find a typo or mistake in my stuff, please tell me so I can fix it!!!

Melany :)

Misty Mareda
07-16-2006, 01:08 AM
If you see a typo on anything of mine PLEASE just pm me!! Who wants that in an album for everyone to see? LOL

BUT... I have misspelled things on purpose for the sake of "coolness". hehe Or, like my Lushus kit... I *KNOW* that it's really spelled luscious. I just named it after something that was using a play on words.

I'm rambling. I just mean that occasionally something is misspelled intentionally. If it's on a layout though... I'd definitely want to know about that!

Lifelace
07-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Hi Melany with a Y! :)))) I think you should absolutely tell them!! Of course don't write something like LLhey idiot, never learned how to spell??'' LMAO But I normally speak french and I'm sure I make lots of mistakes and while it may be a tiny bit embarassing, I want to know so I can fix it! :)

Mel

LoLo
07-16-2006, 02:01 AM
OMG I am a spelling geek too! I saw a LO published in a mag I wont say what mag but I was like ummmmm "Are you kidding me?!?!!?"

Sometimes I think I should be an editor :lol: it bugs me too and I would want to know personally :wink:

Darcy Baldwin
07-16-2006, 04:04 AM
Yes, Melany, I would let them know in PM. I'm awful about editing myself, and just found a layout last night (after I had it printed at Sams) with a typo in it. I can stare and stare at a layout all day and not see them, but pick them out in an instant when it's "too late". SO definitely let someone know, because they just might not see it, themselves.

Andrea C.
07-16-2006, 04:15 AM
I definitely would want someone to tell me ;) Don't wanna waste my money printing things that aren't right :)

selana
07-16-2006, 04:23 AM
I definitely want to know when I misspelled something. Okay, you can't read most of my journaling because it is in german, but when I write in english, I want to know about faults to correct them. Either in my LOs and in my kits.

AmyPunky
07-16-2006, 04:33 AM
I'm a spelling geek too! But as I'm French and English is not my mother tongue, sometimes I don't see the typos and word misuse. ;)
And sometimes when I do a LO in English, if I'm not sure that my English is correct, I just diminish my journaling and only use words and expressions I know.
But please, if you see a typo in one of my LOs, pm me and just let me know! ;) I won't be angry! LOL
I think people prefer to know when they misspelled a word.

Susan Long
07-16-2006, 04:37 AM
Please, please email me if you ever catch a typo in a kit or in a LO! I think anyone would be grateful for that. I know I get really busy and don't always notice my typos, so any time you notice... let me know!

VickiStegall
07-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Yep, yep, I wanna know too!

Half the time when I am doing things, it is in the middle of the night and I'm sleepy so I don't always catch those things!

mmy2vce
07-16-2006, 08:50 AM
As long as you are nicely wording their typo mistake, and you do it in an email response, I don't think someone would be offended...I have had one of my online buddies email me...I was thankful they did! :D

lovesher2boys (Julie)
07-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Oh yea...I'm a spelling freak too. So I would definitely PM them if it's on a layout. And for sure email the designer of a kit-I'm sure they'd want to know and get it fixed asap!

brittanylyn
07-16-2006, 09:02 AM
So it sounds like the general consensus would be...YES! Tell me if I have a typo...but in a PM. Not on a MB or in the praise section, eh? :)

angedawn
07-16-2006, 09:05 AM
By all means, send a message! :) In digital it's so easy to go back in and edit them, that I think most people would want to know! (I know I would!)

CindySimon
07-16-2006, 10:04 AM
I'm a stickler too, but I'm not bothered by misspellings in layouts or forum posts. However, if I misspelled something in one of my KITS I would probably give a free copy to anyone who spotted it and alerted me. I would feel horrible if it were there and no one told me.

Lauren
07-16-2006, 10:05 AM
This is why I'm so glad PS CS2 has a spell checker. :D My spelling is pretty good (although it's starting to get worse since I purely deal with numbers all day long now) but typos can get me - particularly if my journaling font is small or harder to read on screen!

I think I'd PM a designer if I saw it in a kit since that could negatively affect their sales (and not just of that kit) but I wouldn't have told another member even though I always notice it too. But after this thread, I might!

drgnfly
07-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I would love to know if there is a misspelling in a layout, but not in a post. I know there are misspellings in my posts. Until there is a spell checker here there will continue to be misspellings in my posts.

I read a book last summer (I'll try to find the title) that talked about how spelling is not an indicator of intelligence. As a teacher, I struggle with my own lack of spelling ability. I have read that, for the most part, you are either a speller or not. Contrary to how we teach spelling in schools, some very smart people will always be poor spellers. It is in a different part of the brain than other things. I simply can not visualize the correct spelling of many words. (can't ya tell?) :)

m1218p
07-16-2006, 10:15 AM
I have sent PMs in the past and received thank yous each time. And, I'd certainly want people to let me know. Theoretically, I am making these scrapbook albums for my children and grandchildren and I want them to know that the little things, like spelling correctly, were important to me. My grandmother only had a second grade education and NOW I really respect her for making her way in this world with that handicap; but, as a kid, I felt superior to her just because of the way she spelled, a very incorrect way to view the whole matter. I often wonder what little bits of wisdom went unnoticed because I was offput by her spelling mistakes. Yes, I'd want a PM. Marci

caridura
07-16-2006, 10:42 AM
I would want to know if my LO had a typo. I wouldn't want to have it printed that way. :oops:

Leila
07-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Please, please, please tell me if you see typos or grammatical errors in my layouts. I cringe when I see them and I try to make sure there are none in my layouts.

Kathy Moore
07-16-2006, 12:53 PM
I suffer from the same affliction! If it's someone I know, I Hello or Yahoo or PM them...if it's not, I usually don't mention it.

SteinwaysMom/DebraTope
07-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Try working at a school and getting emails from teachers with misspellings! I just want to take a red pen and start slashing and correcting!

I think the PM is the most tactful approach. Every time I have done this, the recipient is grateful for the heads up.

As judgemental as I am, I often overlook my own typos, which are the result of typing to fast.

traci
07-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Definitely pm me if you see an error in a layout, etc. I'd hate to waste time/$$ printing and THEN seeing it :roll:

mamakimberly
07-16-2006, 01:08 PM
I have a burning question that I want to put "out there"...

I have this affliction that makes me a major grammar and spelling freak. Typos and word misuse jump off the page and scream at me, and I have a hard time turning a blind eye to them. Sometimes it's a simple typo, and sometimes it's brutal word misuse.

Here's the question:

Do people want to know if there's a simple typo in a layout, post or kit? Do people want to hear about it if they spell a word incorrectly? Does it p**s people off if someone points it out? My friend and I were discussing this today and have found this issue plagues us both.

I was at a site today that shall remain unnamed...downloading a freebie kit, and the very title of the kit has a misspelled word in it. Yikes! I would certainly NEVER correct someone in an open forum, but I'm even leery about leaving a PM because I sincerely wouldn't want to offend.

What would you do? And PLEASE, if you EVER find a typo or mistake in my stuff, please tell me so I can fix it!!!

It's my kit! LOL! LOL!

The Carribean Summer one, I know! It should be Caribbean Summer and I caught it right as I got the email in my box that it was uploaded. NOW the question is, do I go to the effort of correcting it??

What is HILARIOUS is that I also started a thread on misspelled words a few days ago ;)

melanie
07-16-2006, 01:13 PM
I would want to know! My husband is just like you, he sees misspellings from a mile away! I never use to really notice, I would just read right on through, but once I started seeing them more it really does bug me! Especially in places where one would expect correct spelling and grammar, like in school newsletters!

Melanie

Mellykat
07-16-2006, 03:18 PM
It's my kit! LOL! LOL!

The Carribean Summer one, I know! It should be Caribbean Summer and I caught it right as I got the email in my box that it was uploaded. NOW the question is, do I go to the effort of correcting it??

What is HILARIOUS is that I also started a thread on misspelled words a few days ago ;)

Hey - it wasn't you, but I'm going to download that "Caribbean" kit now; thanks! I still don't have the guts to send a note to the other designer. I'm trying to let it go. (Obsess much???)

Shelly
07-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I definitely want to know if I have a typo in my journaling! In fact, on my Flip Flops layout that I posted yesterday, I stared at that thing for 15 minutes going over and over and finally saved it and it had 2 typos in it!! My sister usually catches mine for me. I don't re-post the layout after I change it though, I figure by then everyone who will see it, has already seen the typo anyway!!

Stephanie Ogren
07-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I actually am an editor. It makes my hair stand on end when I see a typo of any kind. I also saw some typos in magazine LOs and couldn't believe they were chosen. Usually I say nothing about it because I have noticed that it DOES offend people. They may act like it doesn't but IT DOES. Of course I would like to know if there is something amiss in my work because I'm just a freak that way. :D

beaucat
07-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Wow, I never noticed that CS2 has a spell checker - that's going to get a real workout! (I was missing that from Word.)

DH spots my mistakes (not always to my pleasure). It's hard to spot them on a digital layout because the print can be small on the screen.

If it was a mistake on a kit, I'd definitely want to know if I was the designer.

Angela

Lauren Grier
07-16-2006, 07:10 PM
layouts etc.. I'd say don't mention it. KITS however DEFINITLY let the designer know. I made a typo in a preview once and would have been entirely embarrassed if it had gotten into the store w/o anyone noticing ! :lol: Obviously it's all in the approach, like you said posting in an open forum probably wouldn't be the best idea, but a pm or email would be appropriate.

Rhoda Jayne
07-16-2006, 07:20 PM
I don't have Spelllcheck on this computer & it really bothers me! I've noticed that I'm having more typos than usual. I can spell but I can't seem to type as good anymore. I can usually spot my mistakes and fix them.
I'm glad that two of my favorite programs have a built in spellchecker for sure.
Typing mistakes aren't an indication of whether someone can spell or not.

LauraKaye
07-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Yes - you should PM me if you see a spelling error in one of my layouts!! I don't want my grandchildren to think I'm an idiot years from now. :D

But don't tell me about the spelling errors in my posts - it's probably because I should be in bed getting some sleep instead of surfing around here.. Like now for instance.

Lifelace
07-16-2006, 07:44 PM
I just wanted to reply to this:

Usually I say nothing about it because I have noticed that it DOES offend people. They may act like it doesn't but IT DOES.

See that really surprises me, I would think most people would be embarrassed about it sure, but offended I don't get that!

Melany

JennPatrick
07-16-2006, 08:37 PM
I'd say PM the person if the typo is in a layout, I'm sure they would want to know that they made such an error. If it is a post in a forum, I wouldn't bother. I know I've made typing mistakes before and will do it again. This is not because I can't spell or speak correctly, but because I often don't check after myself, occasionally slip a finger on the keyboard, or am unbelievably tired when I am typing. I thought I was obsessed with this type of thing. LOL! I correct bad grammar in my head when reading a book, magazine, or watching commercial. I even correct the bad grammar in my head when I listen to someone speak on a talk show and use "me" and "I" interchangeably. It's amazing at how many mistakes I can find in any given book or magazine. I would just correct the typographical errors in "chatty" posts in your head and move on, lol. That's what I do. I hope other people will ignore my typos as well. I'm not writing a book! I'm just talking away :)

CathyRose
07-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I want to know if I have a typo or spelling error. When you read your own journaling, I think you "see" what you wanted to write and not what you typed sometimes. My DD finds my typo's all the time. It does bother me if that is the only thing she notices about the layout. It is always a good idea to compliment the layout first, then mention the mistake.

Bunster
07-17-2006, 02:16 AM
If I have made a spelling mistake I would not be offended to receive a PM. I have seen a number of posts from people who state that English is not their first language.

But I think we also need to remember that the English language itself has been regionalised. I'm English and if someone ever corrected my spelling of English words which have been changed within other nations eg: "colour" rather than color; organise rather than organize.. I would also send a polite PM reply pointing out why it should be spelt that way. :lol:

limabean
07-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Don't feel bad ladies on my blog I have the name "Peices", instead of the correct spelling pieces. Luckily my friend Kathy over at digidivas caught it. It's emabarrasing

...you would think I would changed it by now but I havent...too lazy and it's fun to see who catches it but better yest who tells me about it...lol.

I think it would be fine to PM someone as long as you can be nice about it and not say anything offensive.

butternugsquash
07-17-2006, 06:43 AM
I would TOTALLY want to know. Did I misspell something, Melly?? Yikes - I'd hate to think I did, but it certainly is possible.

Totally. PM them because even if it does embarrass them, as a business owner, they should be aware of it. If I'm not sure of something, I will go to dictionary.com and look it up.

Mellykat
10-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Okay. I just had to make a list. I don't feel comfortable PMing people if I see a typo in a layout or a kit title or a comment...maybe this list of common spelling and grammar mistakes will help...

http://butternugsquash.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=7614#7614

Mellykat :)

Jana1506
10-11-2006, 06:09 AM

Melany, if you ever find a misspelled or misused word in my layouts please, please, please let me know. I'd hate to pay money to get a layout printed just to find out I have to redo it. Many times I don't see it until I've got it in 12x12 in front of me. :blush

As far as typos in my post go, I don't take that too seriously. It happens maybe more often than I am aware of since English is not my first language. I usually ignore that in other people's posts.

sasbok
10-11-2006, 06:10 AM
English is not my native language, but I do scrap and design in English, and would very much appreciate it if you (or anyone else) would PM me that you found an error in one of my translations. Occasionally when I spot a mistake in someone's journaling I will PM them too, just in case they will want their layout printed and will not discover the mistake until after it has been printed. So far, nobody was offended by this, quite often they were very happy I mentioned it.

Krash
10-11-2006, 06:15 AM
Yep just shoot me a PM. I'm a notoriously bad speller!! I try to remember to check but a lot of them slip by! I just did a page and posted it over the weekend that has misspelled words but I didn't catch them till I posted. Oh well....sigh. I did note on my blog about that page in particular that my kids have a right to look back and know what a horrid speller their mommy is;) I can be pretty bad with punctuation as well...it's not too bad unless I'm planning to submit then I go over it with a fine toothed comb! lol

Jennilyn
10-11-2006, 06:25 AM
PM me for sure if I've made a mistake! I am picky like that with spelling, and sometimes the designer means to do it... I actually mentioned to a designer (who is a friend) that she misspelled a name in her title and she said "that's the way it's spelled here" Oops! LOL

iamkaren
10-11-2006, 06:36 AM
I would definitely want to know. I'm so used to having a spell-checker in word processing software that my spelling has gotten worse through the years. And there are certain words that I always type incorrectly such as 'thier'.

When I'm doing a layout, spelling is usually not a priority and I get a little careless. I did a Spain Travel Album and the first time my husband looked at it he found 3 spelling errors! Some were just typos, but some were city names and I had just guessed at the spelling.

Like others have said, I would want to have the chance to correct before printing.

sweetlilac
10-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Feel free to be my editor!! If you see a typo on mine, I would love to know. Who wants to spend the money to print out a layout, only to realize there was a typo and then have to re-print!!

as you wish
10-11-2006, 06:45 AM
I would absolutely want to know, it wouldn't even bother me if you posted it in my praise.

I have always been a great speller but the older I get, well, sometimes I just can't remember. I was spelling niece, it didn't look right so I spelled it neice, that didn't look right either so I had to go into Word and do the spell checker.

UGGGG, it really sucks to get old!

simplyred
10-11-2006, 07:46 AM
If anyone sees a typo in a layout of mine, PLEASE TELL ME!! I don't want typos in my layouts. But be gentle and do it through a PM, not in the comment section

If you see a typo in a post, just ignore it. Mistakes happen and posts are just casual comments. I mean if we can deal with thousands of DH's, DSs, KWIMs, and all the other little whatevers, we can deal with a little typo.

daly
10-11-2006, 07:51 AM
I would definately want to know on a layout. I would want to know if I were a designer and had kits out there with mistakes.

But if someone is just commenting (and making mistakes) on a message board, I would overlook that. I frequently don't capitalize when I should, don't use complete sentences, etc. when I'm commenting on forums or on layouts in the galleries. And I way overuse exclamation points!...lol. See, there's one. Okay, and 'lol' isn't a real word either while we are on the subject.

(But think you are mainly talking verbage on layouts...not about posts on mbs and forums. I was just being silly)

flowergirl_jess
10-11-2006, 07:57 AM
I think most people would be happy to get a pm to let them know that they have a spelling mistake. I know i get alot of pms about it. I leave my spelling mistakes in on purpose. My family knows im a horrid speller, and the mistakes give it "moms" personel touch. so i leave them all in.

But to answer your original question, 99% of people would probably be pretty relieved and grateful to have someone pick out a typo that lets them correct it before print, or before a kit is sold or given to the masses.

Jess

jencaputo
10-11-2006, 08:04 AM
ok, please don't ever ever read my posts then.. heheh I'm an engineer and probably have the worlds worst grammar skills (the engineer thing is my excuse, they didn't make us take english classes). My boyfriend is constantly correcting me and it drives me nuts :) I like my little imperfections!

karah
10-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Oh PLEASE PM me if you see something of mine with a typo! I'm so super anal about it as well but we're all human and I miss things sometimes. I have one page I paper scrapped a while back where I used an apostrophe on a plural word (cringing) and it bugs me to no end to look at that page, no matter how cute it is. LOL.

I just found a typo in my newest kit - I labeled the embellishment folder "embellishements". I'm re-uploading it right now. LOL.

lyndsaymel
10-11-2006, 08:10 AM
I have PM'd people in the past about a spelling mistake. I have yet to get a negative response back from them. They have all been happy that I caught it. I try and catch any typos in my layouts. If I'm typing, like now, I dont worry about it too much. I hate using apostrophes (sp?) when I type in a mb. so I dont. lol. and if I dont know how to spell something I either look it up or put (sp?). :lol

AngelaPowers
10-11-2006, 08:16 AM
In a layout or kit...YES-YES-YES! I want to know, absolutely. It has happened to me before in a layout, and I was SO thankful the person mentioned it. Sometimes you just don't catch it in time (not to mention I am horrible at grammar, spelling, and typing, lol). In a post...It wouldn't tick me off if you pointed it out...but I would probably laugh and ignore it ;)

BTW-if it is really bothering you about the misspelling in this kit, I would be happy to email/pm the designer for you. I know that I would want to know if it were me. You can PM the name if you would like.

Cori
10-11-2006, 09:17 AM
I know I have a layout up right now that has an error and I just keep forgetting to fix. I typed "I love being' instead of 'You love being'. Nobody has pointed it out to me yet but I wouldn't mind if they did.

Back in school I always got straight A's in English/Grammar and even won our school spelling bee. But I've found that using the computer causing me to make more grammatical and spelling errors. I type what I think as soon as it pops in my head and sometimes I get words completely wrong. For instance I just typed 'someones' instead of 'sometimes'. LOL.

The part that gets me the most is the apostrophes. Can someone give me a rule that I can remember and try to refer to?

Vera Lim
10-11-2006, 09:51 AM
yes please pm me and let me know... my mother language is not English... so there would be many typos ;)

SarahMD
10-11-2006, 09:57 AM
I always re-read my layouts for major spelling errors. Now grammar errors I'm not too concerned with because I'm no English teacher so if my grandkids are looking at this and see everything perfect...that's not me. I put ME into LO's. I've had a few people PM me on misspellings like "amuzing" which I did on purpose so you really can never tell. Since I double check my layouts I'd rather not get that little PM saying - um you spelled THIS wrong. I'm not in grammar school anymore.

Now DATES - I've typed one date in the LO when it was meant to be another and in the description while I'm uploading I say the right date...sometimes I don't catch that myself...so if you see a discrepency (sp?) in my dates on the my layouts then by all means let me know :D

LemonaideLinda
10-11-2006, 10:10 AM
If you see a typo on anything of mine PLEASE just pm me!! Who wants that in an album for everyone to see? LOL

BUT... I have misspelled things on purpose for the sake of "coolness". hehe Or, like my Lushus kit... I *KNOW* that it's really spelled luscious. I just named it after something that was using a play on words.

I'm rambling. I just mean that occasionally something is misspelled intentionally. If it's on a layout though... I'd definitely want to know about that!

Yeah, what she said. :)
For example, I Know how to spell lemonade and I Knew when I chose that screen name to use online that it was spelled wrong. (My apologies to those that find this thing the equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.) But that's been my nickname for a looong time given to me by someone who's memory I love and treasure. I chose to use that name because of the love and warm memories that it brings to me. So sometimes the mistake is intentional, but I'd be the first to acknowledge in many cases it's not. For me, correction of such things is not a problem, and sometimes a kindness. The old spinach in the teeth situation... I'd rather be told.

Krash
10-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Ya know..I didn't think to put this in before BUT if you get the Google toolbar it has a spell check! lol!! I'm finally remembering to use it! Now this only works for whatever you might type online, like here on the boards and on your blog but it's GREAT! I'm such a bad speller and I hate to go back so I just click the spell check, whatever is misspelled is highlighted in red then when you click on the red word it brings up a list of spellings. Pick one, it changes the red to green then when finished you click again in the body of your post and click "Stop spell check" then you're good to go:)

Here's the link for the toolbar. http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/toolbar/index.html

Works for both Firefox and I'm sure for IE:)

Hom74
10-11-2006, 10:15 AM
If I saw a typo in a kit or LO I would mention something. If I saw a typo in a comment or post - no way! I do that all the time. Here are *my* own biggest misspellings teh beautiufl flwoer....the list goes on and on.

possum
10-11-2006, 10:44 AM
I really should go to bed LOL [nearly 4am here] but have to reply ... lol

I'm BAD BAD BAD at spelling!!

But this isn't because I'm not smart - or dumb or anything like that.

It's because my teachers thought I was just Lazy growing up instead of the fact that I actually have dislexcia!! [and i have it so bad that i can't even spell the damn word of what it is ROFLMAO!] Plauged my LIFE for so long I tell you!!

Do you have any idea what it's like to have to stand up in front of your class mates because you only got 3/10 for your spelling test?

I learnt to hide it. I never worte letters. And avoided any situation that required me to write. I was ashamed, embrassed and would get very upset if a spelling area was pointed out to me - even by the best meaning freinds.

Then one day I just went "this is me, this is who I am." and decided if my spelling was going to be an issue - then it would have to be someone else because I was done letting it 'run' my life.

I would NEVER have writen on message boards or anything of the like if I still did! :)

So what am I saying here is this - YES tell me if I spell something wrong. BUT IN PM. Please don't point my mistakes out in public it makes me feel like I'm standing in that class room again! [although I have to admit there was a layout that I think it was four people told me about a mispelt word the other day - three in the comments and one in pm -and I wasn't really *bothered* by the ones in comment - [this is something new for me - that would of bugged me in the past! LOL].

I think as long as you word the email/pm in a really nice way then it is all ways appericated!

If you pm'd me and told me I had yet another word wrong and should learn how to use spell checker - then I'd like to have words with you that don't start with thank you [maybe something with you in it though - *insert halo smilie here*]

I do spell check - but ya know it won't always get the words ie my latest i think was quite instead of quiet LOL!

and just on another note too though - sometimes I just embrace the fact that there is spelling/grammer mistakes on my layouts - after all aren't I meant to be recording who I am?! - this is me - spelling mistake, bad fart jokes, grey hair and all ROFL!

pbumbaca
10-11-2006, 11:06 AM
I have to say that I sometimes type faster than my brain works so I'm forever making typos. If I had one on a page I'd be grateful to know about it. I am sure that most designers would feel the same way. I guess we all feel pretty much the same way reading all these responses! LOL!

Mish Gasser
10-11-2006, 11:56 AM
This is why I'm so glad PS CS2 has a spell checker. :D

It does????????? ROFL!!! I've been using it for months and I didn't know that!!

I guess I'm the odd man out. I dont' want to know. I don't have the money to be reprinting layouts so if it's printed...too bad...that mistake is going to stay!

sunnie2004
10-11-2006, 02:45 PM
:lol does spelling in phonics mean mis spelled words? please don't correct me unless I spell my name wrong like Karen instead of Caren

Just playing tell me nicely i cry easy

Caren

lisarose
10-11-2006, 03:21 PM
LOL Well dont worry about emailing or PM'ing me.. I know I have TONNES on my layouts, and quite frankly.. i couldnt care less ROTFL
Im lazy and I rush things and its only natural that my layouts reflect that :lol

Kazadoodle
10-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Hmm - if it's part of a kit - I'd like to know

If it's part of an LO - well - that, as far as I'm concerned, adds to part of the charm. If you had a paper LO, it would be a pain to change it - just my two cents