PDA

View Full Version : NSBR: Bump in the night...or just a cockroach

brittanylyn
07-18-2006, 01:07 AM
I haven't seen it's ugly face since the first time I saw it...and it made another appearance tonight. Skittered right OVER the boric acid and AROUND the trap(s).

So...is it indeed a cockroach? A mutant cockroach?

And he was too quick for my bleach spray. AUGH.

AmyTeets
07-18-2006, 06:16 AM
LMAO! The night time is when they are the most active ;)

Hom74
07-18-2006, 06:40 AM
Eeek! Man...those things survive anything :(

Deena
07-18-2006, 06:42 AM
ewwww hopefully it went off and died somewhere, unforunately where there is one, there is many :( Perhaps its a water bug??

strangejen
07-18-2006, 10:37 AM
I vote for turning off the lights so the room is dark for a while, then get the spray or bleach or whatever all ready to go, then turn on the lights and kill as many of them as you can before they scurry away. LOL.

jen

brittanylyn
07-18-2006, 10:40 AM
I so did that!

It didn't work.

LOL.

diannerigdon
07-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Plug your drains at night and make sure the drain vents in your tubs are well covered. We had some in our old house living in the tub drain vent and they were able to squeeze out because it was loose. We poured boric acid down in the drain and made sure the cover was tight and that took care of the problem.

Scrappylove
07-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Plug your drains at night and make sure the drain vents in your tubs are well covered. We had some in our old house living in the tub drain vent and they were able to squeeze out because it was loose. We poured boric acid down in the drain and made sure the cover was tight and that took care of the problem.

yes they love water, ewwww.