PDA

View Full Version : Aussie and NZ Digi Scrappers

possum
07-18-2006, 12:44 AM
I so can't believe I haven't done this yet - SHAME ON ME...

have you heard about Digital Scrapbooking Down Under????

I know you'll all groan and go "not another forum"

BUT ... hear me out...

I don't know about anyone else but the one thing I have found in the big bad digi world is that I can never tell - unless they came out and say something - who the "Local" girls are... and I have missed having others who could talk to about the latest politics or the new orange flavoured tim-tams :lol:

I use to be a member of a paper forum that I loved because could talk about all things going on localy - have meet ups etc etc ...

SO...... I thought one day why can't I have that in a digital forum - Somewhere I'm free to talk about anything and everything - there is no store attached - no add's - nothing but good old chit chat.. .

So if you want to find out who the 'local' girls are - who the local designers are...

Come over and say hello :)

Link is in my signature ;)

juzzie
07-18-2006, 03:08 AM
You already know I love DSDU. So Im here to vouch for you and let everyone know they are welcome. :)

1967jodie
07-18-2006, 04:10 AM
:D LOVE it ... well worth checking out.

TrishJones
07-18-2006, 04:37 AM
who the "Local" girls are... and I have missed having others who could talk to about the latest politics or the new orange flavoured tim-tams :lol:

They are gross!

But then again I don't like orange chocolate the only thing remotly that is YUMMMMMMMMMMM are jaffers mmmmmmmm yummie.

katef
07-18-2006, 06:27 AM
orange flavoured tim tams?? never knew about those... will I be expelled from DSDU now?!?!?

Kate

Lauren
07-18-2006, 09:38 AM
I love DSDU - Peta will even let in us expats!

digimumma
07-18-2006, 01:17 PM
How come I didn't know about orange tim tams!? :shock:
Thanks for the link...going to check it out later... :D

possum
07-21-2006, 03:46 PM
orange flavoured tim tams?? never knew about those... will I be expelled from DSDU now?!?!?

Kate

That's it - you're sacked Kate!!! :P

I'm glad you found us Tina - and yeap orange tim tams - I haven't seen them around brisbane to much - just at my local coles - but if you like jaffas you might like 'em - they are kind of like a jaffa in a bisscut!! YUMMO - I think I might need to go the shops and get some now rofl

:lol: @ Trish - hey missy you should come over and add your name on the local designers list!!! *hint hint* :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) *looks all innocent*