PDA

View Full Version : We did it! (NSBR)

Kimberly Giarrusso
07-18-2006, 03:23 PM
My husband and I did it. We bought my son a quad yesterday. (He's 4)
He has been ready for so long now, but he really made us come to a decision this weekend when he handled my MIL's 700 Artic Cat perfectly. (Of course I was on there with him)

So, look for many pages with him on his new 110cc in the days to come. I am so excited for him!!!

lovesher2boys (Julie)
07-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Cool!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pages!

I'm SO not showing my DH this! My youngest turns 3 and has been crazy on his Powerwheels quad, so my DH wants to get him a real one too! :lol: I ride a quad and my 7 year old and DH both ride motorcycles, so it's a natural progression that the youngest will get something too-I'm just not quite ready yet!

just terra
07-18-2006, 03:29 PM
oh my gosh - you guys are CRAZY!!!!!

but- i know he willl have a blast!

go braydon go!!!

can't wait to see those pics!

terra

Kimberly Giarrusso
07-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Cool!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pages!

I'm SO not showing my DH this! My youngest turns 3 and has been crazy on his Powerwheels quad, so my DH wants to get him a real one too! :lol: I ride a quad and my 7 year old and DH both ride motorcycles, so it's a natural progression that the youngest will get something too-I'm just not quite ready yet!

I totally feel you on that one. My 2.5 year old is so mad that she didn't get one too! If it were up to DH she would have! The way I see it, she can mess with his and then get it as he moves into a bigger bike. I grew up riding since I was a kid, so I knew that this would be a family thing, but I was shocked at how fast it came. Can you believe there are 3 year olds out there that race semi-pro in age group catagories? Insane!