PDA

View Full Version : Designers Conference room - am I the only one....

possum
07-19-2006, 05:12 AM
who keeps clicking on it to see what the new posts are - and then smaking self over the head going "that's right I can't read those"

I swear I've done it every day with out thinking!! ROFLMAO!

[I tend to just click on the froum sections to read whats in them vs go through new posts bit]

SheScraps
07-19-2006, 05:25 AM
Yep Peta you're the only one! ROFL

Sorry...lack of sleep is kicking in and I'm entering overtired obnoxious mode. LOL

possum
07-19-2006, 06:28 AM
hehe Emily that's okay - i'm use to being an intervidual!!! :)

diannerigdon
07-19-2006, 07:09 AM
I DO THAT TOO...with the NEWSLETTER forums! Hehehe. It's KILLING ME not knowing what's goin on in there.....is that music I hear?

just terra
07-19-2006, 08:01 AM
***evil laughter*****

ha ha ha - yes - we are having nothing but FUN in that newsletter forum - all without YOUUUUUUU dianne!!!

just kidding.

wait till you get the newsletter on the first - THEN you will know EXACTLY what is going in that forum!!!

Jasbeanie
07-19-2006, 08:02 AM
yea with the newsletter forum too hahahhaa.. :P

Shannon
07-19-2006, 08:10 AM
ROFL music! Yeah, we have Schroeder on the piano and we're all in there dancing like the Peanuts Gang. :lol:

(Don't worry, you guys ain't missin' a thing. It really is all business in both forums. The fun stuff is in chatter.)

Rynonut Mom
07-19-2006, 08:15 AM
(Don't worry, you guys ain't missin' a thing. It really is all business in both forums. The fun stuff is in chatter.)

Yeah - that's what YOU say, Shannon! ROFL!

I've clicked there too and went "oh yeah!", so you're not alone! LOL!

jennv
07-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I DO THAT TOO...with the NEWSLETTER forums! Hehehe. It's KILLING ME not knowing what's goin on in there.....is that music I hear?

Di--how about a trade - you tell me what is going on in the designer forum and I will tell you what is going on in the newsletter forum!! Oh, but let's keep this just between us!!! LOL

traci
07-20-2006, 02:58 PM
So would this be a bad time for me to interject to let you all know that.....

neener neener!!! I can get into BOTH forums :lol:

jennv
07-20-2006, 03:04 PM
yeah, bad time Traci!! I want to be you when I grow up (of course I'm probably already older than you)...LOL.