PDA

View Full Version : Chat Rooms on Blogs..

Artist in Residence
07-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Good morning everyone,

Quick question for the bloggers out there and your response would be greatly appreciated.

I am considering adding a chat room to by blog-- not only for the purpose of yacking with all of you in the digi world, but also for other chat opportunities that relate to my other areas of interest.

What I want to avoid of course, is the weirdos!

I have looked at a couple of options but they're not all private chat room services and of course that is what I would prefer.

Do any of you have chat rooms on your blog or have any of you visited chat rooms on blogs?

Please let me know-- I am very interesting in adding one but would like to know of your experiences first.

Thanks, and PLEASE let me know what you think!

Juli

My Gallery:http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=46181

mmy2vce
07-19-2006, 07:19 AM
This sounds pretty cool! Love to hear everyone's ideas on this! :D

Bill
07-19-2006, 07:44 AM
I've never once seen a way to completely keep "weirdos" off of any online community or chat. After all, they let me in here :D

One way is to put it online but don't link to it. Only let your friends know by e-mail where to find it.

Artist in Residence
07-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Thanks, Bill. This is what I was thinking too. I am looking into one service in particular but I haven't decided yet.

Just another idea-- with so many different interests inside and outside the digi world, I think this would be fun-- IF I can keep the creeps out!

Thanks for your comments!

Juli