PDA

View Full Version : Blogger is ticking me off!

sczos911
07-19-2006, 09:34 AM
So I have a fear of commitment to a blog. I start. I stop. Yada Yada. But today I want to get a nice, new, designed by me blog up and running on Blogger. They keep having issues. UGH! I would spend the money for typepad or something else, but I am an inconsistant blogger. I'd hate to pour money into something that I rarely follow through with. KWIM?

I just had to vent. I have a great template all set in Dreamweaver and I wanna put it into Blogger and I keep having issues.

End of vent. I need lunch.

wyowomanKristin
07-19-2006, 09:42 AM
well, i can tell you today i havent been able to log on to Blogger to post?
so, it's not just you.!

Bill
07-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Not again... :x

mlpieters
07-19-2006, 09:46 AM
oh, yeah. it's being a butt today.

don't wanna move for two reasons:

don't wanna pay
and i JUST got all my family and friends used to looking at my blog! if i move it - well, it would take forever for them to adjust. sigh.

Jennilyn
07-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Yeah, Blogger sucks a lot of the time :) That's why I went to Typepad. I also got it so I can show your great AAM page in my CT photo album! I'd be a faithful reader if you ever get it up and running..I want your link on my blog! :P

I think there should be another plan with Typepad that is cheaper than $4.95 a month where you can put in a banner, but not have all the photo albums. I did without for months and it was fine. I REALLY need to be able to put my own banner up though, so I got the $8.95 a month one...

sczos911
07-19-2006, 11:35 AM
FINALLY. jeez. Got it up and running. Link in my siggy. My life is not that exciting, but I need an outlet.

KellyandCo
07-19-2006, 11:35 AM
don't wanna pay
and i JUST got all my family and friends used to looking at my blog! if i move it - well, it would take forever for them to adjust. sigh.

Yep, I have moved twice already, i HATE to move again (I moved from typepad btw...should have just stayed.)

hwdigitalelements
07-19-2006, 01:03 PM
I just had major Blogger issues of my own. It deleted half of the code in my template, which left me with none of the modifications I had. In retrospect, I should have saved a copy on my hard drive.hmmmm

Oh well, I switched to Word Press because I can host it on my own site.