PDA

View Full Version : NSBR: Potty Training Milestone!!

JeanellePaige
07-19-2006, 01:50 PM
So, Jillian will only be 2 this Saturday and all day long she has been telling me when she has to go on the potty!! Even #2!! YAY!! I am so proud of her!! It was her first poo on the potty, and no diapers yet all day!! Just had to share!! :D

Shannon
07-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Yay Jillian!! What a big girl she is!! Congrats on having a willing potty kid! :D And happy early birthday Jillian!!

Ams
07-19-2006, 02:07 PM
very cool Jeanelle!!! that is awesom!

Shelly
07-19-2006, 02:09 PM
This is so funny cause I just posted it on my blog this afternoon, but my youngest has finally decided that he is a big boy and has been wearing his undies since Saturday afternoon with only one accident during the day. But he will be 3 in November. Yours is still tiny!! I can't even imagine having one trained so young. My other 2 were just over 3 when we finally got them trained. I am just happy to not have to do the diaper thing anymore!!

Darcy Baldwin
07-19-2006, 02:27 PM
YAY!

Maybe she can spread the love to my 3yo <sigh> LOL

Congratulations to her!!!!

Lifelace
07-19-2006, 02:30 PM
YAY! Thats's awesome!!!! I know how exciting that is!! :)

Mel

Marcie Reckinger
07-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Alright! congrats to Jillian and a happy moment for mom! :)

Keely~B
07-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Congrats! It's a big deal when you're dealing with diapers. :D

Inkspots
07-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Woo-hoo to all of you!

Rhoda Jayne
07-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Those were the days :P :P :P :P

Charlene
07-19-2006, 05:18 PM
We just hit the milestone about 3 months ago so I know how excited you must be!!

WTG Jillian!!!

Christine Borgfeld
07-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Congratulations - that must be nice :) Mine will tell me when he needs to go but refuses to sit on the potty.

Lauren Grier
07-19-2006, 07:21 PM
That's fantastic :D

~Julie~
07-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Congrats to you!! What a great accomplishment!

My 2 1/2 yr old is nowhere near trained... maybe someday :)

Digital Ink
07-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Congrats! I am hoping mine will get into the groove here soon. She has gone a few times but just has no interest. Hopefully she will tomorrow. I am going to put together a goodie basket. She will be 3 and half soon!!!!
My first was like that too. but they keep telling me they will do it when they are ready. C'mon already! My first one was the same way but after I told her I would have to empty the pool if she went potty in there and I wouldn't fill it back up........."mommy I have to potty" She was potty trained from that moment on. Couldn't ask for it to go better than that :) She too was the around the same age. The current "child in training" has asked a couple of time recently so I hope we are finally at that point cuz I hate having to drive 50 miles to find diapers. If anyone has any pointers let me know. Nothing has worked so far with her. She is just a "when I feel like it" kinda gal. LOL

Melanie Colosimo (lemonyr)
07-20-2006, 06:59 AM
That is AWESOME!!! She's so young...WOW! :D Lucky you!!!

Christian is a little over 3 yrs old and just decided last week that this is his time. Overnight, it just happened! We still put pull-ups on for nighttime and naptime (just in case), but he's been in underwear since! How exciting!!!

Tara18
07-20-2006, 07:02 AM
woohoo thats awesome. i am dreading potty training. my dd is two and i know we should be workign on it but ugh i feel like i just got over training her two brothers! lol

juzzie
07-20-2006, 07:19 AM
wow thats fab.

my little one likes to tell me after the fact and she just says wee wees regardless of wees or poos.

DiScTalkRadio/deann
07-20-2006, 08:01 AM
that is big news! yippie for both of you!!!

i've decided that by the time our last one is out of dipers, i'll be so old - i'll be in depends! lol

wishing you a great, "accident-free" day - heck i's so warm outside, let her run nakey in the yard & just hose her off!

xo,d

amy-n-2gerards
07-20-2006, 11:43 AM
oh, you're so lucky! i just spent 5 hours trying to confine my almost 3-year-old to the kitchen (cause the floor is a heck of a lot easier to clean than the carpet, i found out!) let's just say it wasn't such a great morning. i set a timer and put him on the potty every 30 minutes. sometimes he'd go, sometimes he'd sit there for like another 30 minutes and nothing. but almost every time i took him off, he'd have an accident in his underwear within 10 minutes. i'm washing 5 pairs of underwear right now. hopefully tomorrow will be better!

any helpful tips? he'll be 3 in september and i want to send him to pre-school but they have to be potty trained!!!

:)amy

kellyshults
07-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Congratulations... just think of all the money you will save on diapers! LOL! It took my son FOREVER to get pottied trained! My girls took to it very quickly! :)