PDA

View Full Version : NSBR... Do you wear an apron? Pic included :)

corina
07-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Well go check this awesome apron out... it's free (if you win that is)! http://olivejuiceco.typepad.com/./photos/uncategorized/apron_blog.jpg

HOW FREAKING CUTE is this? Kim MADE this!

www.olivejuiceco.typepad.com

Sorry girl... had to pimp ya! It's too cute to not!

IOD - Josie
07-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Hello sexay! Well this is just adorable.

corina
07-19-2006, 09:57 PM
hiya sexy... long time no talky! :lol:

brittanylyn
07-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Amazing, amazing, aMAZing!!!!

Marcie Reckinger
07-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Cooking in Style! :) Love it!

Ams
07-19-2006, 10:22 PM
I would have to wear an apron if it was that darn cute!!! It is SO GREAT!!

Misty Mareda
07-19-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm going to win... :twisted:

HAhahahha

Shannon
07-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Man! I STILL cannot post on Kim's blog! Everytime I go, it freezes my browser and I have to shut down. ONLY her blog! What is up with that. What a bummer.

Kim, the apron is ADORABLE!! You have the cutest style!! You are so talented chica!

Tara18
07-20-2006, 05:56 AM
ooh that is so adorable! i love it.

IOD - Josie
07-20-2006, 06:39 AM
I know corina, you are always too busy for me, and i'm starting to feel rejected. Maybe if you would start returning my phone calls. sigh.
:wink:
I never wear an apron, but i should cuz i recently realized that i wipe my hands across my um, chest, and am always having to shout out my shirts. I don't even realize i do it, i'm the messiest cook ever. I can 'tmanage to cook something without getting out 20 pots, pans, measuring cups and miscellaneous kitchen paraphanalia, and then spilling my ingredients everywhere. oh well. off to take a second look at that apron :wink:

OliveJuice
07-20-2006, 06:44 AM
Oh man! Looks like Corina decided to embarrass me by pimping my silly aprons. *seriously turning red here* :oops:

Thanks for all of your kind comments! I really did not think I'd have more than 20 people who liked them. YAYAY! You girls made my day, that is for sure.

And Shannon sweets, I'll add you into the drawing. :) You can't comment because I blocked ya for calling me out on the music videos. (MWWAaahahahaha- Yes that was evil laughter) :lol: :lol: NOT REALLY!! I have no idea what is up. If anyone else has trouble commenting, that wants in on the fun....add your name here and I'll stick it in the hat too. :wink:

Thanks again girls!! You all just made me even more excited about these. I have a blast making them.

ETA: I forgot to tell y'all that I will make the winner's apron in the colors/style of their choice. You don't have to go with the retro-funk one that is shown. I can do shabby, frilly, vintage, punk....you name it!

Jeannie
07-20-2006, 08:13 AM
*huh*? Aprons are for cooking? I NEVER knew that!!! I've used my for crafting!!!!!!!!!!! bwaaahaha I now feel like such a dork for not know this. :oops:

Laurabelle
07-20-2006, 08:17 AM
so cute! the apron i wear is green w/ ants on it that i made my freshman year in home ec. I'm gonna have to try to find a picture cause it is too funny, i NEED an updated apron!

Laurabelle
07-20-2006, 08:21 AM
here's me in my apron 7 months preggo. LMAO

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/ellison01/000_0431.jpg

Marcie Reckinger
07-20-2006, 08:29 AM
Laurabelle you look so cute! I'm loving the fuzzy slippers too!

elizzylee
07-20-2006, 08:30 AM
that is the CUTEST apron ever!

Shannon
07-20-2006, 08:31 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew it!

And apparently it's not even the music video that is the problem since it's still freezing on me. It's a good thing you only update your blog like once a month. LOL!! :wink:

~Julie~
07-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Too cute!! You are very talented!

jaylensmom
07-20-2006, 08:39 AM
too cute....

OliveJuice
07-20-2006, 09:05 AM
LOL Jeannie! Aprons are good for crafting as well! And cleaning...gardening... changing poopy diapers... :lol:

LOVE the green ants Laura! Especially on your pregnant bump. :D

Shan~ That's it!! Now you really are banned! No one makes fun of my blog neglecting without being severely punished. Look who's talking Miss "I didn't blog from July 5th until the 16th....and then I only gave some eensy beensy paragraph saying I am too busy." Psssshhhhhht! Whatevah! :lol: :lol: Maybe I WON'T enter you in the drawing for my super snazzy apron afterall.

corina
07-20-2006, 09:11 AM
I know corina, you are always too busy for me, and i'm starting to feel rejected. Maybe if you would start returning my phone calls. sigh.

LOL.... I am NEVER too busy for the sexy gals! You sure know a lot... wink wink!

KimChristensen
07-20-2006, 09:17 AM
I am SO the person who wipes their hands on their clothes lol. That's why I LOVE aprons. I'll have to post a pic soon of my pretty floor length apron :) It's a replica of an old apron and is full length like a pretty dress :) It's the only thing that saves me while making bread and such.

Shannon
07-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Shan~ That's it!! Now you really are banned! No one makes fun of my blog neglecting without being severely punished. Look who's talking Miss "I didn't blog from July 5th until the 16th....and then I only gave some eensy beensy paragraph saying I am too busy." Psssshhhhhht! Whatevah! :lol: :lol: Maybe I WON'T enter you in the drawing for my super snazzy apron afterall.

:lol: Man! That backfired on me! I totally busted myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OliveJuice
07-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Okay friends~ I'll be doing the drawing tonight! So if you haven't signed up, and you still want to....head on over to my little bloggy.

mamakimberly
07-23-2006, 01:46 PM
I can't wait to see who wins! It is SOOOOOO cute!

I am in awe of your sewing skillz!

Shannon
07-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Yay! Someone is gonna get lucky tonight! I mean, well....you know what I mean. :lol:

corina
07-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh shannon.... I think I might 8) I'll let ya know in the AM....

mamakimberly
07-23-2006, 03:49 PM
LOL, Shanon and Corina!

Well, I was wrestling with my 3yo and my dh said "I wanna wrestle you" :oops: So I may be headed that route as well! :lol:

SteinwaysMom/DebraTope
07-23-2006, 03:59 PM
*huh*? Aprons are for cooking? I NEVER knew that!!! I've used my for crafting!!!!!!!!!!! bwaaahaha I now feel like such a dork for not know this. :oops:

That's a thought - a craft apron w/lots of pockets. I could never wipe my diry hands on her lovely creations!