PDA

View Full Version : NSBR: Food Storage containers - who sells them?

sphmaz
07-20-2006, 06:32 AM
I remember seeing a post about someone who designed them and now sells them but for the life of me I can't remember who or what post it was under!! Can someone point me in the right direction? The containers still nest with the lids snapped on the bottoms...etc. I WANT some. :D I just battled my food storage container drawer last night....I'm tired of it. :wink: :twisted:

Stephanie
07-20-2006, 06:33 AM
Josie does! Be right back with link...

Trouve (http://www.savethelids.com/)

They look amazing and once we get moved and settled I am ordering some! She told me they will be working on lunch sized containers in the future.

LoLo
07-20-2006, 06:35 AM
OOOOooo ya its her I want those! savethelids.com

IOD - Josie
07-20-2006, 06:48 AM
Omigosh, you girls made my morning! I dunno why, but it's always such a thrill when i hear the same old complaint echoed over and over about the cluttered drawers. I guess cuz that's what inspired me, and it just confirms that we made something useful. sigh.
Thank you for the huge compliment loves....
jos

oh, yah, and it is www.savethelids.com
and, sometime ago, chef, (susan) over at scrapkitchen did a review on her blog (she loved them) cuz i sent her some for hosting a drawing on her site, if you want to check out a review from someone you know- oh and also Erin (mountaineer), in fact, she has ordered like, i dunno, 20 sets or something, lol

Andrea C.
07-20-2006, 06:53 AM
Oh I won some and they are AWESOME!! Although my clutzy self still managed to lose a lid, not sure how I did that :roll: They are incredible bowls though, I just love them!!

IOD - Josie
07-20-2006, 06:56 AM
Um, Andrea dahlinks, just pm me with your addie, and which lid it is and we will send you another- we have the lid loss guarantee silly girl!

Andrea C.
07-20-2006, 07:02 AM
Um, Andrea dahlinks, just pm me with your addie, and which lid it is and we will send you another- we have the lid loss guarantee silly girl!

I didn't want to do that because I'm sure it's my fault :oops: I probably laid it down somewhere not thinking bout it 8)

sphmaz
07-20-2006, 07:53 AM
Omigosh, you girls made my morning! I dunno why, but it's always such a thrill when i hear the same old complaint echoed over and over about the cluttered drawers. I guess cuz that's what inspired me, and it just confirms that we made something useful. sigh.
Thank you for the huge compliment loves....
jos

oh, yah, and it is www.savethelids.com
and, sometime ago, chef, (susan) over at scrapkitchen did a review on her blog (she loved them) cuz i sent her some for hosting a drawing on her site, if you want to check out a review from someone you know- oh and also Erin (mountaineer), in fact, she has ordered like, i dunno, 20 sets or something, lol

Woo hoo!! These are just what I've ALWAYS said someone should do!!! Can't wait to get home tonight and order some. And as for lunch size - that would be AWESOME! I take my lunch to work daily.

Marcie Reckinger
07-20-2006, 07:57 AM

I didn't want to do that because I'm sure it's my fault :oops: I probably laid it down somewhere not thinking bout it 8)

Wow! Now that's pretty cool that they replaced the lid. I've had this on my 2 do list for quite some time...(get new storage containers for kitchen!) Thanks for this thread! Off to do some shopping!

IOD - Josie
07-20-2006, 08:07 AM
That doesnt matter Andrea, it's totally ok, really, just pmail me! We do this for all of our customers.
Afterall, a storage container without the lid is practically useless :D