PDA

View Full Version : Question about ittybitty plugin and digital image suite

Hollee
07-28-2006, 09:20 PM
This may be the dumbest question ever. I am a completely green newbie so I apologize. I don't even know all of the correct lingo yet.

Anyhow, I am interested in possibly purchasing the ittybitty actions/plugins (don't even know the difference yet). I tried to search here but couldn't find this specific question. I know that there are no plugins specifically for DIsuite and that some PS ones work.

Scrappingpro sent me the free test plugin and I can't get it to work. I've used the free plugins from optikverve, so I know how to "use" them. Is ittybitty just incompatible with digital image suite? How do I know which PS plugins will work and which ones won't? Just trial and error?

If you made it this far, thanks
:) Hollee

KristinCB
07-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Itty Bitty are photoshop actions so they will only work with adobe products i'm afraid. Photoshop actions are different than a plugin so if you see the word "action" it will only work with adobe.

Hollee
07-29-2006, 09:14 AM
KristinCB Thank you for the info :) That's help out a lot. No wonder the ittybitty action wouldn't work. Hopefully someday I'll get this all figured out.