View Full Version : Queen of the Day 4/23: Kim Higueria
04-23-2007, 03:50 AM
Please help me congratulate her as I crown our newest QUEEN OF THE DAY- Kim Higueria!
Kim's Gallery: (Link coming soon)
Kim, Help us get to know you by answering these 5 random questions!
1. Aside from scrapbooking, what creative outlets do you have?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Share your "designer story". How did you get started?
5. Who is YOUR favorite designer right now?
Please post any questions you have for Kim as well as visit her gallery and leave her some love!
04-23-2007, 05:19 AM
Woohoo Kim! Congrats!
04-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Congrats Kim!!!, great selection :clap
04-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Congrats, Kim!! I loved looking through your store!
04-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Grats Kim!! Cute stuff ya got there : )
04-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh I'm so excited!!! I breezed right past this thread earlier this morning because I didn't think it was me lol. :) :) :)
1. Aside from scrapbooking, what creative outlets do you have? I love cooking! I like watching the food network and trying new recipes. One I made this weekend that was sooo yummy is Emeril's Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_20898,00.html?rsrc=search)
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? I love mixing jeans with nice tops. I just got the cutest shirt at JcPenney's last week- its black with an empire waist with a black and white paisley sash around the waist. I'll have to take a picture of it later!
3. What is your favorite color? I love PINK! I'm a true girly girl at heart and love anything pink :)
4. Share your "designer story". How did you get started? After my son Caleb was born in November 2005 I wanted to make birth announcements for him so I started playing around on photoshop on my sister's computer. I downloaded a few things, started buying kits and digi scrapping. After scrapping for a few months I started making my own things, just for personal use. It all started one morning- I was looking at my favorite necklace, it has these pretty blue oval beads so I played around in photoshop a bit and recreated my necklace. Then of course I wanted some papers to match it, so I started designing and fell in love with it
5. Who is YOUR favorite designer right now? well, my all time favorite designer is Misty Cato, (http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=82&main_page=index) I think her work is just beautiful and it really matches my scrapping style. One designer that has caught my eye recently and has some really cute things is Ake Pangestuti (http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=103&main_page=index)
04-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Congrats, your designs are really beautiful! Nice to hear more about you ;)
04-23-2007, 09:50 AM
04-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Hail to Queen Kim! You look good in a crown :) Your designs are unique and beautiful as you are. Thank you very much for your extra ordinary creations especially the gorgeous templates! I've been blown away by every single of them. Congratulations! Today is your day! :)
Thank you for the mention I'm humbly very honored!!! ((HUGS))
Katie Scrapbook Lady
04-23-2007, 10:11 AM
congrats on being "Queen" for today! :)
:clap :clap :clap
04-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Yay Kim! And an aside folks...she's amazing to create for, so if you ever get the chance, definitely apply for her CT. She's awesome!
Sweet Sodypop Designs
04-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Yeah for Kim!!! We've traveled a long way together!
04-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Wow cool thanks for sharing and I really liked your products! Hadnt' had a chance to peek at them before!
04-23-2007, 11:13 AM
Congrats Kim! Love your work :)
Designs by Shelle
04-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Congrats, Kim!! Wonderful designs!! :)
04-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Congrats Kim! You deserve a special day! :happyhug Your creations are full of fun and happiness so wear your crown proudly!
04-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Kim is my sister! Congrats Kim!
04-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Congrats Kim!!! Keep up the great work....
(is everyone still trying to meet up while you are in town this week???)
04-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Congratulations Queen Kim! I just love your designs!
04-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Congratulations Kim!!! :)
:clap Congratulations!!! I tried to leave you a comment on your blog but I'm not having any luck sometimes my google account wrks and sometimes it doesnt!! :shrug Anyways :yourock
04-24-2007, 06:46 AM
Thanks for all your wonderful comments, you gals really made my day!
04-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Congrats Kim, you rock!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.