View Full Version : Queen of the Day 5/31: Andrea Victoria
05-31-2007, 02:33 AM
Announcing our final queen of the month of May- Andrea Victoria!
Andrea, Help us get to know you by answering these 5 random questions!
1. Aside from scrapbooking, what creative outlets do you have?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
4. Share your "designer story". How did you get started?
5. Who is YOUR favorite designer right now?
Please post any questions you have for Andrea as well as visit her gallery and leave her some love!
05-31-2007, 05:55 AM
CONGRATS and ENJOY!!! Your designs are beautiful! Let's hear more about U!
05-31-2007, 08:24 AM
05-31-2007, 09:33 AM
I feel totally honored to be Queen of the Day, thanks so much Rachael for doing all of this!
I'm a wife to Eugene. I'm a Mama to Ben(6), Caleb(4) and Isabella(2). And we have 2 furry ones too, Swiper and Lilo. I guess you can say we have a full house around here, lol! We make our home in a Renton, a suburb of Seattle.
::5 Random Answers::
1. Before marriage, children and scrapbooking I used to be a dancer. Ballet, modern and jazz. From the age 5 until I finished high school I danced. It's still very much a part of who I am today and I am very excited for my little Isabella to don her first tutu, lol.
2. I think I'll always be a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. When you are playing taxi driver and being soccer mom it's the easiest and most comfy...and you can always accessorize with some cute necklaces, bracelets or earings...haha.
3. Can I only pick one? Right now it's a toss up between laundry and washing dishes. Maybe I should clarify the laundry part, lol. I have no problem loading the washer and drying the clothes it's the folding and the putting away of the clothes that gets to me. Does anyone have a good laundry system?
4. My Designer Story began during my term on the DigiChick Creative Team in the summer of 2005. With all the girls there, I was just surrounded by creativity. Holly's designs are always fabulous, and the new designers she brought on added even more yummy designs to work with! In the fall (2005) I wanted to try to see if I could add something unique and special to the DigiChick...that's when I officially became a designer. Since my official debut I've called the DigiChick and Sweet Shoppe Designs home. But now I'm thrilled to be a part of the fabulous group of designers at Designer Digitals! I still can't believe that I'm actually there, I pinch myself every now and then to make sure it's not a dream, lol!
5. This is another tough question...who's my favorite designer right now? Although my designs are more clean and graphic, I have to admit I LOVE the more grungy, less clean designers out there! I am a fan of Sylvie Wagner and Meredith Fenwick from SBG. I actually got to meet Meredith in person during Winter CHA in Anaheim this past January, she's so awesome! I also love Tracy Ann Robinson, she's not so much grungy...but just a genius when it comes to trendsetting designs! And I can't forget the lovely Designer Digitals ladies! Sheesh I'm starting to sound like I'm giving an acceptance speach an an awards show...lol!
I can't wait to hear from everyone! So excited to be Queen of the Day!
Cassie Jones (1gr8muggle)
05-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Awesome choice! Andrea is one of my very favorite designers! Her papers always blow my socks off and I get giddy everytime I see something new from her. Congrats, Andrea! You deserve it!!!
05-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi dear Andrea! I didn't know you were a dancer! Such a talented girl you are! Dearly love your designs. I just recommended your HOOT Kit in a thread here at DST. Scrapper was looking for a kit to use with a photo of her ds climbing a tree with green and brown papers. I immediately thought of HOOT. I'm a fan of all of you gorgeous designs and so glad to see you recognized here today! Congrats!
05-31-2007, 11:27 AM
And I love YOUR designs ANDREA! I love your style and original designs, so cool! :) Can't wait to see you again in Cali next year *hopefully*! :)
05-31-2007, 02:55 PM
You girlies sure know how to make a Queen feel special :)
05-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Enjoy your day! I can see you as a dancer - loved to read your answers!
05-31-2007, 04:50 PM
05-31-2007, 07:08 PM
congrats!!! You are a wonderful designer!
05-31-2007, 07:49 PM
congrats, andrea :)
loved reading your answers!
06-01-2007, 01:15 AM
06-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Andrea!!! Congrats!:yahoo You know I love your stuff :wub :spin
06-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for all the love ladies!
Your stuff rawks too Amy!:wub
06-09-2007, 11:10 PM
I am so late, so sorry ....huge congrats to you! This is fabulous!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.