View Full Version : Queen of the Day 6/21: Michelle Bradley
06-21-2007, 03:22 AM
Announcing today's Queen- Michelle Bradley/Shelby!
1. Aside from scrapbooking, what creative outlets do you have?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
4. Share your "designer story". How did you get started?
5. Who is YOUR favorite designer right now?
Please post any questions you have for Michelle as well as visit her gallery and leave her some love!
06-21-2007, 03:28 AM
Congrats on your big day, Michelle!!!!! Can't wait to read about you more!
06-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Oh wow! Thank you! I am getting ready to leave for Vacation Bible School but will be back right after lunch. I promise to come back and answer questions etc as soon as I get home! :-)
06-21-2007, 04:27 AM
06-21-2007, 05:55 AM
Congrats on your crown!!! Can't wait to hear some more about you!
06-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Congrats, Shelby! Look forward to get to know you better :).
06-21-2007, 08:58 AM
1. Aside from scrapbooking, what creative outlets do you have? I love to sing and I also volunteer at my church (which takes a GREAT deal of creativity sometimes-lol). I also love to cook! Ummm, shopping does that count? lol OH and decorating my house.
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? My pajamas! I LOVE cute pj's.
3. What is your least favorite household chore? Folding laundry and unloading the dishwasher...I avoid those like the plague!
4. Share your "designer story". How did you get started? I was a greeting card designer and happened upon Shabby Princess' website while looking for graphics for my card business. I thought her scrap kits were beautiful but I had never been a scrapper so I looked into it further. I decided that since I already had Photoshop on my computer that I would see what I could make. My early designs were very elementary looking but I was having fun so I kept going. That was 3 years ago and I have been at it ever since.
5. Who is YOUR favorite designer right now? Heather Ann Melzer is my favorite right now because I seem to be drawn more to the clean look of her style. I really love how she uses white space in her layouts too. I will always be an SP fan and have ALL of her kits. I also really love Anita Stergiou. She is awesome!
06-23-2007, 08:19 AM
Congrats - it's great to get to know another designer.
06-23-2007, 09:35 AM
CONGRATS on being the QUEEN!!!! loved getting to know you better! :)
06-23-2007, 09:50 AM
06-23-2007, 10:06 AM
congrats Shelby! wonderful designs!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.