|General Forum Rules
- Please use a respectful tone. Itís acceptable to have a difference of opinion. It is not acceptable to present that opinion in a rude, hurtful or insulting tone. Please choose your words carefully. Make use of your smilies if need be!
- DST Staff will not delete posts from the forum unless absolutely necessary. If your post is deleted, you will be notified unless it is of an unsolicited (e.g. spam) or highly offensive nature. If you find your post was deleted without notification, please contact the admin.
- Please understand that this is a very active forum and it is not possible for DST Staff members to read every post. If there is a post that you feel needs our attention, we welcome you to use the Report Post feature (the red triangle on the top right of each post).
- Please make sure that your avatar is no larger than 100 px high or wide. It is preferable that you host your avatars with your own photohost site (i.e. photobucket, tinypic, etc.) to help keep our bandwidth costs down.
- Please read through and follow our signature standard guidelines: http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/digishoptalk-announcements-questions-10/**new-signature-standards**-246451/.
- Please keep the content of your posts, avatars and blinkies respectable. Nothing naughty.
DST is a free-speech environment and we are not liable for the content of the posts by the users. We will do everything we can to ensure that this site is run with integrity and honesty but we are not held responsible for how others exercise their free speech.
- Remember that piracy is illegal. DST has a no-tolerance stance against piracy.
- Please make sure that you are posting your topics in the proper section. Not everything belongs in Scrap Talk. Please familiarize yourself with all of the forums and utilize them. Please help us keep this board functioning in the most efficient and organized way possible.
- If you are a designer or digital site owner please do not post commercial announcements for your store or products in Scrap Talk section. Any commercial announcements will be moved to the proper forum.
- If you are a creative team member, you:
o may post layouts and previews in the daily CTM enabling thread in Scrap Talk.
o may post challenges in the Community Challenge thread in Scrap Talk.
o may post giveaways on behalf of a designer in The Happy Place.
o may post calls for new team members on behalf of a designer in Calls.
o may NOT post new products, promotions, chats, challenges etc. in the New Digital Products and Digital Site & Designer Announcements forums.
New Products, Digital Store & Designer Announcement Forum & Member Specialties Forum
- You must be a member of the Digital Scrapbooking Industry Networking Forum to post new threads in the New Products and Digital Store & Designer Announcement forums. If you are not a member, please follow the instructions in the announcement contained within each forum. All members may post replies to designer threads.
- Please do not post multiple threads in these sections in one day. If you have multiple announcements, new products or freebies, please keep all previews in one thread.
Designers, if you have a sampler that coincides with a new product, please include that information in your New Product announcement. If you have a stand-alone freebie, please post about that in the Digital Store & Designer Announcement Forum. Please do not post freebies in the Member Specialties forum. That is for our members who are not established designers.
- Please do not post multiple threads in any of these sections in a single day. If you have more than one freebie or announcement, please post them all in one thread. If you post multiple threads then it bumps everyone else's threads off the page.
- Please consult the designer agreement posted in the Digital Scrapbooking Industry Networking Forum for specific guidelines concerning promotional posts by designers.
Digital Scrapbooking Industry Networking Forum
- Please try to avoid lurking. We understand that we have a variety of levels of experience as well as a variety of time zones here. Please make every effort to chime in on occasion. Share your experience or say a word of thanks for those who have shared their expertise.
- Please remember that this is a business-only forum.
- Please remember that this forum is a private forum and nothing that is shared within the forum is to be made available to the public.
- Please remember that despite the rules that this is a private forum, there are several hundred people that have access to that forum and DST cannot be held responsible for the actions of those users.