|If you are having problems posting, please check the following things:
- You are registered at DigiShopTalk and you are logged in to your account. If you are logged in, you will see "Welcome your-user-name" at the top of the gallery.
- If you have at least 5 posts. You need to have at least 5 posts or replies to gain access to the gallery upload function.
- Check how many files you have attempted to upload in the past day. We have a maximum of 5 attempts per 24 hour period. If you have reached this limit, you will not be able to start another upload until 24 hours after the first upload attempt.
- Ensure the layout you are trying to upload is sized no larger than 600px wide or tall and is less than 150kb. We recommend using the "Save for Web" feature in many graphic editors to reduce your file to these specifications.
- Ensure your file name is not too long, doesn't contain any characters (hypens and underscores are acceptable) and ends with an accepted file type such as JPG or GIF.
- If you have a long credits list, try leaving the description field blank on the first screen and entering it on the page where you confirm your upload. A large file in combination with a long description can sometimes time out during upload.
- In extreme circumstances, your account may have been blocked from posting. You will be advised by a DST Staff member prior to this taking affect unless your previous posts are of an unsolicited (spam) nature.