Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Community > The Happy Place

Old 11-25-2008, 12:05 PM

profile gallery send pm

Send a message via AIM to LeahO_74 Send a message via Yahoo to LeahO_74
Default Win Phillsboo's Boy-ish Kit and a Freebie

Introducing Phillsboo's newest kit...Boy-ish! She has the entire Boy-ish Collection available in her store for one low price. The collection includes the page kit, the add-on and a 10-page QP album. Check out the previews below.

And here's your chance to win the Boy-ish page kit (page kit only, not the collection). Just post a comment on this thread about your favorite little (or big) boy memory. It could be a story of your son, nephew, brother, cousin...well you get the idea. Since we love to laugh, the funnier, the better or it could be a story that makes you go aaawww . Deadline is Saturday, November 29th. Phillsboo and her CT will vote for 3 winners. Winners will be announced on Sunday, November 30th.

While you're waiting for the winners to be announced, go over to her store and grab Boyi-ish Sample for FREE! It's more than a sampler, it's a mini kit. Also be sure to visit Phillsboo's blog and her CT's blogs for even more freebies.

Check out my blog.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:31 AM

profile gallery send pm

Default My Boy

We were living in Africa and my son was just 2. I noticed him out of the corner of my eye with something in his hand so I made my way over to him quickly. There he sat with a huge green summer locust in his hand getting ready to put it to the "taste test". I gently took his arm and looked into his eyes and said "Oh, honey, this is not good for you. And it's dead." Later that evening at dinner we were all chatting when my little wonder calls my name holding up a piece of broccoli,with its head limping over. "Mommie," he said "it's not good for me, it's dead."
Old 11-26-2008, 06:43 AM

profile gallery send pm

Send a message via Yahoo to candice1973

One fond memory I have of my son:
We were at my bosses house years ago celebrating the Memorial Day weekend - it was a beautiful day and we were all hanging around in the backyard BBQ-ing, etc.. Well, my boss began just raving on and on to her Mother about how smart my son was. He was 3, however, he was attending an advanced preschool 3 days per week and he was already writing, somewhat reading, etc... my boss continued to go on and on about how smart my son was to her (my bosses) Mother who had never met my son.... Of course as a Mom, I was beaming with pride! There were several kids running around her huge backyard playing without any care in the world. My bosses Mom then says, "Oh, that is so great...your son grow up to be one fine intelligent young man... now, which one is your son?"
The three of us looked to the yard and I pointed him out, his back was to us, so I called him over.... to my horror, he turns around running toward us.... and he has a HUGE dog chew toy in his mouth...he spat the toy to the ground and started barking!!!! All I could say is, "Yep....there he is!! That's my little genius!"

Fun times!
Old 11-26-2008, 06:45 AM

profile gallery send pm

I remember growing up, my best friend and I wanted to go bike riding. My brother had a brand new bike. After about 30 minutes of begging, he said I could ride it. Well, of course you know what happened. My friend got too close to me and her pedal tore out some of his spokes. LOL When he saw it, he was made as a little wet hen!!! LOLOL

I love your kit! It's wonderful. Thanks for the chance to win.

Janet
Old 11-26-2008, 06:51 AM

profile gallery send pm

a friend of us has gotten her 3th baby. They have 2 girls, and have gotten her third girl. As a friend of the daughter came and saw that the baby was also a girl, he said: oh no, it's another girl. i only wanted a boy, to play with him with cars. And not a girl with whom i have to play with Barbie (sorry for my bad english)

Old 11-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Registered Users

profile gallery send pm

My nephew sat in bath with his daddy, and daddy has some eehm chesthair...so nephew yells....Daddy you're stuffing is coming out of you!!

LOL

Creative for:

Old 11-26-2008, 07:30 AM

profile gallery send pm

One day I went out to check on my youngest son who had been playing too quietly in the backyard. He had his pants down pottying. I quickly explained that we don't potty outside. He said that Bruiser (the dog) just did it though.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:40 AM

profile gallery send pm

About a really funny memory I created a LO, here you can look.
It was the first time my son became carotts to eat, and it was soo funny. He doesn't like it and he doesn't like carotts today...
thanks for the chance
Old 11-26-2008, 07:47 AM

profile gallery send pm

My son asked his dad "When am I going to get fur like you?"
Old 11-26-2008, 12:40 PM
DST Gold Member

profile gallery send pm

my funny memory was yesterday , we were all eating pizza and my boys used 2 straws and said they were thier chinese chposticks , then proceeded to get thier pizza well attempt to get thier pizza with thier " chinese chopsticks" lol

great kit

ty for the chance