Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 04-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default rtful Intentions: She wears wings Art Journal Collection

I'm excited to launch the first Collection in my Artful Intentions Series!!

This new Series will become a portfolio of Collections that are intended for Digital Art Journaling.

I art journal myself, which means that I can make my digital kits jam packed full of all of the items you'd expect to find in a typical real life Art Journal. I know what kind of art supplies make my real life journal come to life and this is what I bring to my digital collections.

You'll find paint, stamps, transfers/rub ons, ephemera for collage, hand painted papers and much more!

She wears wings is the first themed collection, and it's all about having that determination of taking action in your own life, living your dreams, embracing life and truly showing your true colours and flying high!

There will be a 'She wears wings' Creative Challenge hosted on the blog Saturday April 20th, I hope you'll join me for a creative release!

Solo pieces and the Kit are 20% off - Expires Monday 22nd April 2013.

Save 34% by purchasing the Collection as a Value Bundle. If you're an existing Newsletter subscriber check your mail for a coupon to save extra on the bundle!

Included in the Value Bundle are:
She wears wings Mixed Media Papers, She wears wings Elements & Ephemera, She wears wings Artsy Stamps, She wears wings Spritzed, She wears wings Alphabets

You can also purchase the Mixed Media papers and Elements & Ephemera together as an Art Journaling Kit.

Some inspiration from the Captivating Sistas and I and some special guests!

Thanks for reading!

Tags
art journaling, butterfly, captivated visions, wings