Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > (inter)National Scrapbook Day 2013 > iNSD Sales and Activities

Old 05-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default **THE iNSD Scoop from Captivated Visions - LTD TIME GRAB BAGS - SALE & FREEBIES!!

I LOVE International Scrapbook Day because it gives me the opportunity to give something back to you!

THANK YOU all for supporting me and being such an awesome fan!!

I've got some huge deals and some great Freebies for you so I'll get right to the details!!

Sale at the Captivated Visions Studio

You can enjoy a 30% Sale in my Studio through to the end of May 6th Eastern. The Sale is even valid on already discounted bundles which takes the discounts up to 56%!!

Plus, if you spend $25 or more, you can save an extra 10% using coupon code cvnsd052013

Any other coupons that you might have are disabled during the sale. My new Grab Bags are excluded from the Sale. My store won't be on sale again until November so don't miss these offers!

New Products available for a short time

To celebrate iNSD I've been working hard on two Grab Bags! They both contain brand new and full size items. There are no surprises, the Grab Bags are fully revealed in the Studio so you can see exactly what you're buying!!

The Art Box is bursting with hand painted goodies!! Included are Six New Products bundled up for just $6 through the end of May 6th Eastern. That's a saving of 74%!!

Sunshine in my Soul is the second Collection in the Artful Intentions Series. Inspired by the start of Spring, and the need to remind myself that I can pick my attitude and be joyful even through difficult times! It positively radiates with warmth and joy!

Included are Five New Products bundled up for just $5 through to the end of May 6th Eastern. That's a saving of 76%

Inspiration

I've got lots of inspiration for you! Here is a page from me and pages from the Captivating Sistas and Special Guests using Art Box.

And a page from me, and the Captivating Sistas and Special Guests using Sunshine in my Soul!

Freebies

Phew! If you've made it this far it's Freebie time!!

My iNSD Newsletter freebie is a pack of stamped flowers in full colour that match Sunshine in my Soul! If youre already a Subscriber you will have already received this today! If not simply Subscribe and youll receive it in your welcome e-mail!

My Facebook Fan Freebie is a set of Journal and Pocket Filler Cards. If you don't have a Facebook Account you'll be able to find these on the blog in June. Become a Fan to grab these artful cards!

And finally the blog freebie is a fun Scrapbook Layered Template. The download includes PNG files, a PSD file and a TIF file.

Enjoy the Sale, Special Offers and Freebies, and have a Creative and Artful Weekend!

Old 05-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

I was popping through to let you all know the sale and Grab Bags end today, I won't have another sale until November so enjoy the discounts. The Value Bundles are even included in the sale and don't forget the bonus coupon if you're spending $25 or more!

Tags
art journaling, captivated visions, freebie, insd