Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default You are Strong - New Collection from Captivated Visions

This week I have a new Collection in the SHINE from Within Series :)

SHINE from within is a collaborative project between Rosey Posey, Tangie Baxter and Captivated Visions that hopes to inspire and encourage you to tell your story with digital art!

Your story matters and we hope that our Project Kits will enable you to truly Shine and create awe inspiring and artful scrapbook layouts, art journal pages and digital art projects to share your feelings and story with your family, friends, or just for yourself!

The inspiration behind You are Strong:

Several things have happened in my life recently that left me no choice but to be strong, and it's made me realise that I'm always much stronger than I actually think I am.

I set out to create a positive and empowering artful Collection around this theme and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. Strength doesn't come from what you CAN do, it comes from OVERCOMING the things you ONCE thought you COULDN'T!

Solo pieces are 20% off until Monday May 27th 2013, Save 34% by purchasing everything together as a Value Bundle. The Mixed Media Papers and Elements & Ephemera can also be purchased as a Coordinated Kit.

I couldn't resist creating two pages this week, the first with my parts only, and the second also features elements and papers from the made to match Collections by Studio Tangie and Studio Rosey Posey.

And as always inspiration by the Captivating Sistas! (Layouts may also contain accents from the Mish Mash Series available separately)

Download this months Look Book to see made to match pieces from Studio Tangie and Studio Rosey Posey plus more!

If you're not already a subscriber, sign up to my Newsletter subscription to receive this made to match freebie that's available for a limited time :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Rachel

Tags
art journaling, captivated visions, empowering, mixed media