Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 12-13-2012, 04:47 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default NEW: OPEN GRAB BAG 'Believe in Beautiful' from Studio Captivated Visions

Hiya!

I've got something special for you this week!! My end to the year is a busy one, I'm working on two exciting Captivated Visions Projects both due to Launch in January, along with getting ready for the holidays. So this week will be the last time this year I release New Products, I thought to myself hey I have to go out with a bang!!

I knew I wanted to do something special!! I've been working on some yummy hand crafted goodies in my studio and I'm bringing you an OPEN GRAB BAG!! An Open Grab Bag means that there are no surprises, EVERYTHING is revealed, you can see exactly what you are spending your digiscrap budget on!

This Collection is valued at over $21, and with my Year End Special you can buy it all for JUST $7!! That's a saving of 67%!!
Don't think about it too long though because this price is only valid if you purchase by the end of December 20th, after this date the Grab Bag price will increase but you'll still save 25%.

I Believe in Beautiful Open Grab Bag
I believe in beautiful is an uplifting Mixed Media Collection with hopeful and affirming journal prompts, perfect for Artful Scrapbooking and Art Journaling. Ideal for ‘All About Me’ layouts but equally suitable for everyday scrapping and remembrance themed creations. This collection was inspired by a formerly retired Poppy Kit, I had so much fun working with WaterColours!

Included in the collection are:

I Believe in Beautiful Mixed Media Papers

Five Mixed Media Papers handcrafted in layers with unique sketches and a watercolour finish. Scanned at an exceptional quality and saved in 300 DPI to ensure premium printing results.The possibilities with them are endless!! Here are just some suggestions for you to get you started:

Digital Scrapbook Pages and Quick Pages (just add your photos and journaling!) Print and use backgrounds in your own visual art journal
Create a Digital Art Journal Print and use backgrounds in paper crafts, gift cards etc.
Create Wall Art/Picture Frame Art for your home or for gifts
Create ATC Cards and Tags
Print, cut and collage for fun projects

I Believe in Beautiful Elements & Ephemera
More than 50 elements plus a bonus of two Digital Papers are included in this fun Mixed Media Element & Ephemera Pack. See the shop link for a detailed list of contents.

I Believe in Beautiful Overlays
Included in this Overlays pack are four painted/stamped overlays that coordinate with the I Believe in Beautiful Collection. These elements are perfect accents and are ready to be dropped straight on top of your background paper to create on top of them! Experiment with blending modes on top of background papers for fantastic effects! Three of the overlays are pre-embellished including shadows, non embellished versions are also included.

Mish Mash: Stamp Stash 5
Nine watercolour Stamped Brushes scanned at an exceptional quality and saved in 300 DPI to ensure premium printing results. Ideal for your Digital Scrapbook, digital and regular art journal and other paper projects. Saved as PNG files, PLUS an ABR file so that you can use them as brushes meaning you can stamp the images in any colour of your choice!

Mish Mash: Alpha Stash 1
An oversized Inversed Stencil Stamped Alphabet. Each file is approximately 1170x1820 pixels large at 300 DPI (approx 4x6"). Lettering can be the focus of your page! Make a bold statement with this bold Alphabet! Uppercase letters and numbers 0 - 9. Saved as PNG files, PLUS an ABR file so that you can use them as brushes meaning you can stamp the images in any colour of your choice!

Here is some inspiration from the Captivating Sistas

Mish Mash: Tape Stash 1
I also have some Stash Builders on Sale, you can pick up Mish Mash: Tape Stash 01 at 20% off through December 21st

Mish Mash: Stamped Stash
And If you love Stamped Brushes my Mish Mash: Stamped Stash Series 1 - 4 can be snagged at 20% off until the end of tomorrow, December 13th, or grab the Bundle at 25% Off, find them all in my shop.

Have a great weekend!

Tags
art journal, captivated visions, mixed media, poppy