Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 01-18-2013, 04:21 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Talking SHINE from within - You are Worth It - NEW Collection by Captivated Visions

I'm thrilled to be involved in this new Digital Art Project, because the concept fits in with my goals for this year - Guiding and supporting you to lead a more creative life!

SHINE from within is a collaborative project by Rosey Posey, Tangie Baxter and Captivated Visions that hopes to inspire and encourage you to tell your story with digital art!

Your story matters and we hope that our Project Kits will enable you to truly Shine and create awe inspiring and artful scrapbook layouts, art journal pages and digital art projects to share your feelings and story with your family, friends, or just for yourself!

Careful thought and detail goes into our concept, theme and colors each month when creating our Project Kits. They are made with you and your stories in mind and how we think we can best help YOU express yourself!

Throughout the year you'll be able to visit the Made to Match section of the store to find more SHINE from within Project Kits, you can also use the keyword shinefromwithin when using the search box facility at ScrapbookGraphics.

The inspiration behind my chosen theme this month, You are Worth It:

In the hustle and bustle of daily life and caring for others it’s all too easy to forget that we ourselves are worthy and that our own story matters. I chose You are Worthy as the theme for my collection to give us all an opportunity to stop, think and reflect, and to remember to love ourselves (and then to journal our story!).

I know many of us are currently feeling overwhelmed, tired and guilty with the way we are living our lives, we want to give ourselves a break, we want to give ourselves permission. We are ready to take control again and turn things around for ourselves.

On the flip side, many of us are feeling brave, courageous and daring as we enter into this new year. Regardless of where you are right now we all have one thing in common, we want to make some kind of a statement and artfully express our story (I call it Scrap Therapy!). After creating with this Collection and documenting your story I hope that you will feel less stressed and realise that you truly ARE Worth It!

You are Worth It - Collection
Save 34% when you buy the whole Collection as a Value Bundle.

TIME SENSITIVE OFFERS & SUBSCRIBER COUPON
All Solo items on Sale at 20% off - Expires Thursday 24th Jan 2013.
Subscribers check your mail for a bonus discount when you purchase the Bundle.

Included in the Collection are:

You are Worth It Mixed Media Papers
Six Mixed Media Papers handcrafted in layers with sketches, stencils, various paints and inks and gesso and other mediums. Scanned at an exceptional quality and saved in 300 DPI to ensure premium printing results.The possibilities with them are endless!! Here are just some suggestions for you to get you started:

Digital Scrapbook Pages and Quick Pages (just add your photos and journaling!)
Print and use backgrounds in your own Physical Art Journal
Create a Digital Art Journal/Layouts
Print and use backgrounds in paper crafts, gift cards etc.
Create Wall Art/Picture Frame Art for your home or for gifts
Create ATC Cards and Tags
Print, cut and collage for fun projects

You are Worth It Elements & Ephemera
More than 55 elements are included in this fun Mixed Media Element & Ephemera Pack plus an ABR File which includes 'Brush' versions of 16 of the elements, making it super easy for you to stamp elements in your own colours etc.

The Kit
Purchase the coordinated Kit and receive both the Elements & Ephemera and the Mixed Media Papers.

You are Worth It Inky Papers
Originally my workspace protectors, these papers have caught over spills of various water based ink sprays, smudges of acrylic paints and gesso etc. whilst I was busy working in my studio. I always recycle these papers somehow by re-using them in my visual art journal somewhere and now you can use them for your projects too!

Mish Mash: Alpha Stash 2
A large Stencil Stamped Alphabet finished with a scrambled text print. Each file is approximately 3 to 3.5" tall. Lettering can be the focus of your page! Make a bold statement with this bold Alphabet! All letters are uppercase, numbers 0 - 9 are also included. Saved as PNG files, PLUS an ABR file so that you can use them as brushes meaning you can stamp the images in any colour of your choice!

Mish Mash: Stamp Stash 6
Nine Stamped Brushes saved in 300 DPI to ensure premium printing results. Ideal for your Digital Scrapbook, digital and regular art journal and other paper projects. Saved as PNG files, PLUS an ABR file so that you can use them as brushes meaning you can stamp the images in any colour of your choice!

Here is a fun mixture of Artful and inspiring creations from the Captivating Sistas using the Collection!

Visit the SHINE from within information site to view made to match Collections by Rosey Posey and Tangie Baxter! You'll also learn more about our Project and you can Download our Look Book which includes more detail about our Collections this month!

Tags
art journal, captivated visions, mixed media, project shine from within