Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default New - My Inner Voice Collection from Studio Captivated Visions

The other day I was thinking about what kind of projects or pages I love to create, and I realised how important it is to me to have affirmation pages inside my Art Journals and Scrapbooks.

I love to look back on them months or years later and find positive messages that I've written to myself to keep me on the right track.

I feel that my instinct has led me to where I am today and has helped me to make decisions along the way. If something doesn't feel 'right' it normally isn't and I've been learning more to trust these feelings.

My Inner Voice Collection was Inspired by these thoughts along with the painted backgrounds from my Art Journal. The vintage air balloon stamp and doodled star elements got me thinking about my dreams and allowing myself to trust my instinct and follow my dreams.

TIME SENSITIVE OFFERS & SUBSCRIBER COUPON
All Solo items on Sale at 20% off - Expires Thursday Feb 28th 2013.

Newsletter Subscribers check your mail for a bonus coupon! New Fans, Subscribe here to receive future News and Offers!

The Value Bundle includes the whole Collection, which are also available in solo pieces:
The Mixed Media Papers & Elements & Ephemera can be purchased together as a Coordinated Kit saving you $2.49.

Some beautiful inspiration from the Captivating Sistas! (Layouts may also feature items from the Mish Mash Series available seperately)

That's all from me this week, I'll be back on Monday with another post for {The Art Of} Artful Digi Scrapping

Tags
art journal, blue, captivated visions, instinct, mixed media