Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 06-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default New from Captivated Visions - Made to Match: Quotiety & Early Bird Savings

Hi all!

This week I'm releasing the first bundle in the Made to Match Series. Throughout the summer months I'll be creating new products that coordinate with a previous release in my shop.

Stretching and rejuvenating your Captivated Visions digi stash and adding an artsy flair to some of my more older and classic kits!

The first Kit I chose to work with is Quotiety which is a best-seller in my shop and one of my faves! If you don't already own this Kit, you can find it on sale at 20% off through to the end of June 24th Eastern.

Along with the Numbered Papers that are already in the shop . .

I've created five made to match packs which are available as a bundle at a super low price through this weekend!!

Shop before June 25th and you can grab it for just $10, the regular discounted price is $14.84.

You can also pick up the packs individually if you'd prefer, they will be discounted by 20% if you shop before June 25th.

Included in the Extras Bundle and available individually are:
  1. Made to Match: Quotiety | Mixed Media Papers
  2. Made to Match: Quotiety | Borders
  3. Made to Match: Quotiety | Artsy Stamps
  4. Made to Match: Quotiety | Word Art
  5. Mish Mash: Colour Lovin' Stash 03 | Stamps & Brushes

I had so much fun scrapping with this collection, the new additions make some wonderfully artful pages!

Inspirational layouts by the Captivating Sistas.

(All Layouts may also contain accents from the Mish Mash Series, and other products available separately)

There were no correct guesses from tuesday's give-away post prior to the products going live in the store, but it was really fun to read your comments and tweets with which Kits you're hoping to see in future releases of the Made to Match Series. One of them that was mentioned I had already planned on working with but you've given me lot's of new ideas too!

I received a box full of new Art Goodies yesterday so I'll be finishing up some hands-on pages in my Art Journal, I'm also working on a new collection and I'll be blogging about both asap!

Have a great weekend whatever you're up to, hope you find some creative time!

Rachel

Last edited by Captivated Visions; 06-21-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Tags
art journal, captivated visions, numbers