Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > Digital Site & Designer Announcements

Old 09-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Arrow [News from Captivated Visions] New Templates & Art Journaling Supplies!

Hi Peeps,
I hope you've all been having a good week :)

I've been creating some Digital Scrapbook Layouts so I thought I'd turn them into unique templates for you! I also couldn't resist getting a little messy in my Studio so I also have some Art Journaling goodies!

All releases are 20% off when purchased before Friday October 14th :)

First up the Templates, the Second Volume in the From the Designers Canvas Series. Four unique layered templates to help you cluster like a pro! A Variety of file types are included, PSD, TIF, the PNG's plus the files for any of you that use Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus software Versions 3.0 and 4.0

A Gesso of a Mess are six Mixed Media backgrounds trashed with white Gesso! These fantastic papers are a perfect starting point for your Digital Scrapbook Layouts, Digital Art Journal pages, and look fantastic printed!

Scanned at an exceptional quality and saved in 300 DPI to ensure premium printing results.

Say What???!! are a pack of twelve generously sized journaling elements created from what were originally my studio workspace protectors. They have caught over spills of various water based ink sprays, smudges of acrylic paints and gesso etc. whilst I was busy working in my Art Journal.

Hand doodled and scanned at an exceptional quality and saved in 300 DPI to ensure premium printing results. Elements are saved as individual files in PNG format.

Finally, I loved the Artsy papers so much from my Celeste Kit that released last week that I thought some of you might want the option to be able to pick them up individually. If you have already purchased the Kit or the Mega Bundle there is no need to buy these again as they are the same papers from the Kit.

Here are some layouts from the Captivating Sistas using this weeks new goodies!!

Old 09-07-2012, 03:16 PM

profile gallery send pm

Great new stuffs!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Diamond Member

profile gallery send pm

amazing new stuff Rachel!

Tags
art journal, captivated visions, digital scrapbook, mixed media