Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 10-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default 8 NEW Releases from Studio Captivated Visions - 20% off for a Ltd. Time!

Hiya!
I can hardly believe another week has rolled around again!

This week I'm releasing the September Kit in the Captivating 2012 series, I'm also stocking up my shop by re-releasing some more of my older favourites!

*Special Offers*
All New releases are 20% off, PLUS Newsletter Subscribers save a little bit extra on these New Releases (or anything else in my shop) using their VIP code so if you're not signed up I recommend you do!

Hurry though, because the 20% discount and VIP coupon both expire at the end of Sunday October 21st Eastern. I've had some e-mails over the last week or so about Newsletter Coupons not working, you must be logged into the shop before the coupon is applied to your cart, or you will get an error message that the coupon has expired or is not valid. So log in before you apply the code and you should be all set!

Captivating 2012: September [Kit]
Over 65 elements, 15 Papers plus an Alphabet | Captivating 2012 is a collection of high quality and collectable digital designs, each release in the collection is themed to coordinate with a significant event or the season that it represents.

This series is perfect for all kinds of projects such as Project 365/52/12, Albums, Calendars, Hybrid and much more! Each Kit can also be used for everyday layouts, your Imagination is your only obstacle!

The September Kit was inspired by the colours all around me following a change in the weather this time of year. I'm lucky to be able to experience Autumn in all it's glory year after year and this kit is my artistic interpretation of my Autumn.

Stunning inspiration from the Captivating Sistas!

I've also got these favourites re-releasing!!

From my Journal: Limed Spruce [Value Bundle]
12 Art Papers, 31 Handcrafted Elements & 7 Stamps | From my Journal to your workspace! This unique and artsy bundle was created using backgrounds and pieces from my own visual art journal!

Elements and Papers were created in layers on heavy All Media paper and vintage book papers with various water based ink sprays, acrylic paints, gesso, stencils, pitt artist pens and modelling paste! Scanned at an exceptional quality and saved in 300 DPI to ensure premium printing results.

Purchase all four packs as a Value Bundle to save 25%. If you want to mix and match, packs are available seperately and are included in the 20% New Release sale until Sunday night Eastern.
Note that some example layouts below also feature elements or papers from the coordinating Add On Kit.

Included in this digital download are:
From my Journal: Limed Spruce [Mixed Media]
From my Journal: Limed Spruce [Paper Pieces]
From my Journal: Limed Spruce [Stamps]
From my Journal: Limed Spruce [Inky Papers]

Limed Spruce [Add on Kit]
18 Elements, 5 Papers plus an Alphabet | To help you bridge the gap between Art Journaling and Scrapbooking I've created an Add on Kit to coordinate with the From My Journal: Limed Spruce Collection!

Ticket to the Sky [Kit]
Over 35 Elements, 9 papers plus an Alphabet | Ideal for capturing the story of your recent or favourite trip away from home, or maybe one that you long to take!

The Joy of Life [Kit]
Over 60 Elements, 15 Papers plus Alphabets in six colours | A timeless and classic Kit to document the joys of everyday life!

In the Works

Captivating 2012 October is being designed right now! It's early days so no peeks yet, but stay tuned!! I'm also working on my DSD products, I'll give you a peek of those too once I've done some more work on them!

As always, wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Rachel

Old 10-18-2012, 10:23 AM

profile gallery send pm

Love the new addition to Captivating 2012! Gorgeous! And those re-releases? Awesome!!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:24 AM

profile gallery send pm

Love the Captivated series!

Old 10-20-2012, 08:13 AM

profile gallery send pm

I can`t wait to add Captivating September to my stash and love the colours on Limed Spruce. Thank you for the VIP coupon in the newsletter!

Tags
art journal, autumn, captivated visions, fall