Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > Digital Site & Designer Announcements

Old 11-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered Users

profile gallery send pm

Default RETIRING! Nov 30th is my final day.

yes... November 30th is my final day.

I am retiring from designing (for the most part). This is the time for you to grab my goodies for dirt cheap. Nothing in my store is over $2. Most everything is $1.25 and under. (my collab, Rockabilly Tweets is excluded)

I will be still designing from time to time and offering my goodies on my blog and advertising them on my Facebook Fan page.

I'm looking forward to no deadlines, blogging about my bargain finds, Valley Fever info, and whatever else I feel like.
(I was diagnosed last Thursday with Valley Fever and if you want to find out more, click HERE)

*ETA - I'm not retiring only because of having Valley Fever. I've been thinking about it for a little while before this even happened. I am just ready for having the time to possibly scrap again, having no design deadlines, being able to start a new blog about misc bargains & information - including designs on there from time to time.,,,,, and just feeling like I have more freedom for whatever.

Thanks so much for supporting me at SDD, my previous stores, and in our digiscrap community. I truly appreciate it!
Old 11-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Diamond Member

profile gallery send pm

Wow Sara just read your blog and never have heard of Valley Fever. Sorry to see you retire but boy I know how you feel and I'm fighting with myself as to what I want to continue doing. After 8 years my mojo has flown the coop but I love designing so.....I have Secondary Sjogren's Syndrome so I know how you feel about inflamed joints. Now with winter and gray days it's worse and I fight getting depressed and designing was one way I kept my mind busy. Best of luck! :)

My Blog here My FB Fan Page here

Designing in CS5
Old 11-18-2010, 04:34 PM

profile gallery send pm

Send a message via MSN to Twin Mom Scraps Send a message via Yahoo to Twin Mom Scraps

hi sara. i tried commenting on your blog post, but couldn't
anyway, i hope you feel better soon. i know the digi world will miss you, but glad to know you will still be blogging.
get better soon:)
XOXOXO!

Tags
retirement sale, sara e designs, sara ellis