Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > Digital Site & Designer Announcements

Old 03-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Send a message via Yahoo to OurMisadventures
Default HUGE 40% off Sale + More Awesome Goodies!

Itís that time again! Time for the quarterly sale at Zig Zag Scrap! My entire shop is on sale for 40% off this weekend! You donít want to miss out on this great sale, there wont be another one for awhile!
Keep on reading for more news on freebies, a sneak peek & giveaway, and an opportunity to join my team!

I gave you all a little sneak hint with my current facebook freebie that I was going to have a mini kit to go with it! Guess what, itís arrived in this monthís issue of the Enabler at DSA! If you arenít a subscriber, the newsletter should go up on the site soon. PsstÖ make sure youíre subscribed to the Quality Digiscrap Freebies newsletter tooÖ thereís going to be a goodie in it this month from yours truly!

Donít forget the sneak peek and giveaway I posted a few days ago! You could win my newest kit, Bloom, for free! Thereís FOUR ways you can enter the giveaway ó increasing your odds of a win!

I have several openings on my creative team for guest spots and permanent spots! If youíve applied before and are still interested, donít hesitate to apply again Ė there were several applicants who didnít give their correct email address! Iíll be filling spots soon, so donít delay in applying!

blog - facebook - pinterest - FB fan page - instagram - newsletter
Owner of Real Life Scrapped - a free social network for scrapbookers

Last edited by OurMisadventures; 03-16-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Tags
ct call, sale